The news

Glasses [Chanyeol fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Chanyeol came to school early to apologize to those harsh words he said to Lu-rin and he felt guilty about the words he said he did not even mean those words but the reason why he said those words is because his so stressed because of basketball practice and Lu-rin was the one he vent out his anger and he looked at the time...

And he noticed it's already 6:30 and he thought himself. He was sigh and he was a bit impatient while waiting.

"She always comes to school early..." He was snapped out from his thoughts when the bell rang ang he quickly stood up. While walking he still things about Lu-rin...

When he reached the class the saw Lu-rin chair was empty. And he went straight to his chair and some students entered and just in time Ms Lu entered and checked the attendance and when it's Lu-rin's turn Ms. Lu asked him.

"Mr.Park why is Ms. Lee not here?" knowing that he is Lu-rin's bestfriend.

And he was about to speak when someone knocked at the door and his heart started to pound hard on his chest they all looked at the door and it was...

 

                                                                          ~Chanyeol's POV~

Is it her? and he was disappointed when he saw suho.and he sigh...

"Ms. Lu i've got an announcement to all of you may i?"

 

"Go on." and all eyes was on him and i saw his eyes was swollen did he cry or something? i asked my self and suho is also LU-rin's bestfriend. i admit it i'm also jealous of suho you know his kind,handsome and every girl will fall head over heels for him but Lu-rin said she don't like suho she has someone in mind...

"I'm here today to announ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter