The fight

Glasses [Chanyeol fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was taken aback and broke the eye contact.

"Umm-" he cutted me.

"Thank you for saving me Lu-rin-ah..." he said while looking down and i heard his deep voice oh my i think i'm gonna faint~

"Haha that's nothing!" and i beamed a smile. And i looked at the time oh my!!! it's 5 min. before the  bell i haven't ate anything i have to go eat something to eat fast or i'll look like a zombie in class for not eating anything. i looked at chanyeol.

"Ermm i need to go Chanyeol you just rest there for a while bye!" i was about to leave when someone held my wrist and spinned me around and i  met chanyeol's eyes and i gave him a look.

"Umm where are you going?" he asked while rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"Canteen why?" and he looked up to me and said.

"Can i come?" 

"Are you sure just tell me what you want to eat i'll hand it to you?" and he shook his head.

"I'm fine it isn't the first time yeah i can manage let's go before the bell rings!" he smiled and pulled me out side the clinic and on our way to the canteen we talked about many suffs and that's when we became friends. And we looked for a place to sit and while eating i spoke to him.

"Chanyeol...I know you can manage those guy's why not fight back don't let them treat you like trash okay?" and he nod and smiled at me but deep inside i'm melting. And we heard the bell rang and we quickly went to our classroom and Thats the time we spend time together and became bestfriends.

                                                                                ~  A month later~

Me and chanyeol became bestfriends and i helped him to groom himself so that he won't be bullied any more and teached him some moves to so that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter