Jungkook put some pants on!!!!!!

Because I'm Your Hope

Well here's the lovely chapter 3. I do add a few bad words, but nothing to obscure, i'm going to save that stuff for the M chapters. I'm also going to try to put just the M stuff in the M chapter, so if people dont want to see that, they dont have to miss plot. i understand that feeling of not wanting to see , i've watched a season or two of game of thrones and have the dirty sceens have all this plot so you kinda have to watch it, and I hate that so. yeah, that is my plan, so if you see one rated M and you dont feel like reading , than you dont have to read it. now with out furhter ado.. chapter 3

 

 


 

Hoseok’s POV~

“Hey there sleepy head, you awake?” I heard a voice mutter. Everything at the moment felt so fuzzy, like I was in a dream state or something. I tried to recap what just happened. But what only came to mind were the sweet words of the beloved I knew none of. “My name’s yoongi.” I can hear it replaying. With  the sweet smile and light squint of his beautiful marble eyes.  

Then suddenly I connected the dots. I was in the house of the man I dreamed to meet. I was in the house of Min Yoongi!!!.... I sat up noticing the display around me. It was different from my house in every way. That meaning the house wasn’t the cleanest. I turned around to see I was resting on the shoulder of a couch and across from me was him.

“Good. You are up. I thought I might have killed you.” My mind raced around to think of a retort but nothing came to mind. So I continued to sit there with my mouth gapped open like a .

“You alright? Did I break you?” he said to fill the silence in the air.

“I, ah… No. I’m fine actually.” I franticly replied. “Sorry I seem to do that lately, I think I’m coming down with something.”  I gently put my hand on my forehead hoping he’d fall for it. Dang it Hoseok! Do something try to be cool…. Try to be more like Park Jimin! What would he do in this situation? Then it hit me, I knew exactly what to say.

“So… Your name is Yoongi? I like it; it’s very suiting for such a lovely man of your, status.” I flashed him a classy smile….. oh god I sound like a jack ! And I didn’t surprise me one bit that he erupted with a fit of laughter right after I said it.

“haha. I…. haha oh god…. HAHA ho oh.. I don’t even know you name and you’re already trying to charm me, that’s pretty ballsy for… how should I put it. A man of you status.” He smiled and glanced at me and then the floor. I assume he’s referring to me fainting.

“ What’s that supposed to mean?!” I shouted. I was extremely flustered and I’m sure I looked delicious in the fact I was probably a tomato.

“It means you like to faint. You even admitted to doing it constantly.” Trying to regain any pride, composure of even dignity I had at that moment was very impossible, but I managed a sentence… or two.

“Maybe we started off on the wrong foot. My name’s Hoseok, what’s yours?” I stood up and held out my hand for him to shake and he got up as well.

“I don’t think we got off on the wrong foot.” He smiled and then leaned in to whisper into my ear. “I’m just flattered. I’ve never had anyone literally fall head over heels for me.” HOW CAN HE BE SO COCKY!!!! And so smooth! He did that without even trying!!!! I wanted to pout so badly. But that would make me look like a wimp, and I want to sound cool!

Completely lost for words I said the first thing that came to mind. “some one’s a narcissist. You know I came for Jungkook right?” he smiled at my reply, I felt pretty good, so I hope that was ok, and I don’t sound like a jerk.

“Narcissism? I prefer to call it handsome disease, thank you. Also. My brother’s upstairs. He’s been talking about you all night.” He stared me up and down.  “To tell you the truth I can see why. Any ways his room is the first door to you right upstairs.”  I nodded leaving the vicinity of my beautiful pale beauty, but I hope to see him when I leave, or at least next time I come by.

 Racing up to the room upstairs I knocked 3 times on said room and got no response. So I just went on in, what I saw was… mind boggling, And soon regretted my choice of not knocking louder. What I saw was Jungkook sprawled out on his bed, without even his garments on. Just bare… … Jungkook. I’m just thankful for the fact he was sleeping on his stomach… I didn’t want to see the front.

 


 

I didn’t know what to do! I’ve never seen another man before. I quickly turned around to see Park Jimin,

“Don’t go in there” I stated. He gave me a questionable look.

“Why not, I want to see my Kookie!”

“Well for starters, he’s !” that was a bad idea, cause as soon as he heard the words , his eyes were fixed to the small parts of the bed he could see. And when he realized I was blocking the way. My body was pushed to the floor, and Jimin ran over too Jungkook.

“Kookie, Kookie!” Jimin gently shook Jungkook’s shoulders in attempts to wake him, luckily he succeeded. Unluckily he got up, fast. And I had no time to avert my eyes, and I saw the whole raw spring package.

“S-sorry Hoseok-ahh, and Jimin-hyung. I’ll put some pants on right away.” Jungkook quickly got up and ran for his underwear drawer to put on a pair of clean gray briefs. The sweet relief of clothes, thank you sweet Jesus for clothes, what would we do without them… well be , I guess.

Jimin looked to Jungkook with sad eyes. “ You referred to Hoseok and Hoseok-ahh… and me as hyung? “

“Sorry Jimin, it was the first words that came to mind.” Jimin smiled a bit at the apology,

“Hey, Kookie, Hobi gave me a nickname, how about Jiminie!”

“Hyung, I don’t like that name, how about chimchim?” I smiled at Jimin knowing I won, and chimchim was a cool name.

“Told you it was a good name ‘chimchim’” Jimin punched me in the arm and we playfully fought for a few more seconds, then we remembered why we were here in the first place.

“Who’s ready to dance? Kookie said while looking at me with those sweet eyes’s of his.

“I’m ready if you guys are?” Jimin replied, and I nodded and we soon gathered our things then headed down stairs for the studio.   


Also these chapters are going to get longer, these 3 and maybe the one on Thursday will be short but after that, its smooth longer storyies... with plot. lots and lots of plot.