And I Said Yes.

Because I'm Your Hope

I'm a dirtly liar! hahaha this chapter isnt that long? well i broke it down into 2 parts because i feel that going over 3,000 was alot. so your going to get hobi's POV today, and tomorrow, you'll get Jimins. So dont fret to hard. Also i hope you enjoy the lovely chapter, your comments are amazing by the way. they keep me giddy and happy, and want to write more. Also. got an A on my physics test, so YAY. hahaha hope you have a good day.... RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE.


Hoseoks POV

It was the first time I was ever late for school. And as I walked into 3rd period I regretted my choice. I was already ready for this day to be over; ignoring my teacher I stare out the window, allowing scenes from last night playing in my head.

“One”

“two”

“three”

“Jimin” 

“yo..yong... wait what. JIMIN!” I exclaimed. That means yoongi likes him too. Why can’t I ever get a relationship around him? He’s like a walking magnet.

“y-yeah, he’s really attractive, and funny, and has the sweetest smile, and seems to really care for me, but I hear he’s a player, so I don’t want to fall for him. I’m afraid he’d just dump me to the side after the first night, or if he finds out I’ve never done anything like ‘that’ with a guy.”

“I don’t think so, I know Jimin pretty well. Your different, I’ve never seen him so flustered around anyone before, I also know that he’s never walked anyone home before. He even calls me up just to talk about you. I also don’t think he’s hooked up with anyone since he’s met you”

“Are you sure? Or are you just saying that to make me feel better?”

 “I’m your hyung, what would I attain from lying to you?”

“I guess you’re right, but you still haven’t told me who you like.” What should I say? I like your brother? He’s already told me yoongi likes Jimin too. Maybe I should just give up, I’m never going to have someone of my own with Jimin around.

“Its fine, it’s not really important anyway.”  

“You promise?”

“Yeah, we got school tomorrow, want me to drive you home, or are you cool to stay the night?”

“How about you stay the night at my house, your sisters gone on vacation, and I don’t want you to be in a house all by yourself.” I really didn’t want to, now that I know his brother has no interest in me. Wait what am I saying. I’m just going to give up after a bad first impression?

“yeah! Let me get my stuff,” I shouted a bit too prematurely, ‘oh crap,’ I thought. ‘what am I going to say to him when I get there?’  “oh hey it’s nice to see you again my love.” I could as I kissed his hand. Haha no, that’s too much, I guess I can just say hi or…

“Hoseok” a voice said breaking my thoughts, “are you alright? You just kind of spaced out there for a bit.” Jungkook said smiling at me. “I-It’s not me you l-like is it, ‘cause that would be a-awkward. Haha” he said shakily.

 “Kookie, let’s be serious here, you’re kind of jail bait; I can’t like you. I’d be accused of ia for the rest of my life.” I said receiving a bright smile and a kick in the .

 

 

We arrived at Jungkook’s a little after 9. And boy was yoongi not happy.

“Do I have to repeat the same question every time you go out with friends? Do you know what time it is!”

“I’m sorry hyung, can you forgive me?” Jungkook said with the most aegyo I’ve ever seen out of the boy.

Yoongi sighed and told Jungkook to get in the house, then his eyes locked with mine.

“Jungkook, why did you bring a friend home on a school night?” yoongi said not taking his eyes from mine for a second, it was getting intense, but I couldn’t stop staring into his perfect marbles, even though they were looking at me like I was day old fish.

“Because, his family’s on vacation and I don’t want him to wake up to an empty house.”

“He sleeps on the couch” yoongi demanded.

“Why do I have to sleep on the couch? It’s not like I’m going to get him pregnant.” I said out loud not meaning to. ‘! That was supposed to stay in my head. I need to be better at not vocalizing things!’ Luckily for me, Both Yoongi and Jungkook busted up laughing.

“You’re all right Hoseok.” Yoongi smiled at me. “But your still sleeping on the couch, I don’t want you two staying up to late.” We both nodded and ran up stairs into Kookie’s bedroom.

“I can’t” he said still spurting with laughter. “believe you said that.”

“To tell you the truth me neither.” He looked me in the eyes to process what I had said, then erupted into more laughter. 

About an hour later Kookie’s brother came knocking on our door telling me that maybe we should get ready for bed, and to make my way towards the couch. We obliged to his terms and I flopped onto the cozy couch, and fell asleep.

What felt like only a few seconds, was probably actually a few hours, I heard some rustling by my head. Sitting up, I see yoongi. And he makes a motion for me to be silent.

“I just came to give you some blankets, you looked cold,” he whispered handing me a large blanket. I blushed taking it from him. Wrapping them around me a note flew out of the blanket. I was too tired to worry about it, and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to sun hitting my face, ‘I wonder what time it is’ I rolled off the couch to find my phone. I clicked it on to see. “ITS 10:54!!!!” I screamed! “Why didn’t anyone wake me?!?” I quickly jump to my feet, to only find myself falling to my face after slipping on a piece of paper. “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!”

I turned around to grab the note.

     ‘Hey Hoseok, don’t bother with school today. I have something to ask you that might be of interest to us both. When you read this come up to my room, I’ll be waiting.’

 

 

Then suddenly a dry erase pen flew towards my face, breaking me away from my flash back.

“Mr. Jung, I would be very pleased if you would pay attention when we are going over our lessons.” I nodded and apologized. ‘I don’t think I’m going to ever get over this. What happened between yoongi and me, I just can’t believe I agreed to it. ’ 

The school day ended and I made my way to my locker. Doing my best to avoid people, I make my way out of the building and on my way home. As soon as I arrived I laid on my bed, And let the flashback begin again.

 

 

“What could he mean by that?” I said aloud. I blushed a little bit. ‘What could he mean by that?’ I repeated again in my head. ‘Alright Hoseok’ I thought, ‘look at the pieces. You like this person; you finally got him to warm up to you a bit.’ Ok so far so good. ‘He gave you a blanket last night. That shows he kind of cares. And then he tells me to skip school… to go to his room… alone…in his house… To ‘tell me’ something that will interest us both…

After I put the pieces together I sprinted up the stair way to Yoongi’s room. Maybe I shouldn’t be so excited about this. ‘Alright don’t seem too anxious. You only have a 20% chance of getting a confession of feelings, or an 80% of getting laid. Either way  I think I’m going to have a good day. I stood in front of the door to his bedroom, and knocked 3 times.

“come in!” the voice said. I did as it asked, and opened the door. Looking around to locate the male, I see him on his bed in his boxers. ‘holy Jesus did he look good.’

“Good, you made it. So I have an opposition for you. Come sit on my bed. Make yourself comfy.”

“So,” I say very sensually. “What is this thing… you want to tell me about?” I finished the sentence sitting on his bed and looking him in the eyes. ‘god you probably look so cool right now Hoseok.’

“Well I’m sure as you know. you have the total hots for my brother.” He started.

“What?” I said completely surprised.

“OH, don’t play dumb. Why else would a tall glass of water like yourself, be hanging around a dork like my step-brother?” 

‘He’s not a dork.’ I thought. I gave his this look of confusion, but he kept going.

“And I figured, since you do like ‘Kookie’, as you call him. That maybe you could help me out. I know your good friends with’ Jimin’.” Just by the mention of my best friend’s name, I knew where this is going. I regret my decision. I wish I went to school.  “And Jimin clearly likes Jungkook.” He continued.  “ And you like Jungkook. Also no one wants friends to fight. So why don’t you help a brother out. Be my wing man. Can you get Jimin to like me?”

Not knowing what to say, or do. I nodded in agreement. Probably the worst decision I’ve ever made… in my life. I would be betraying my feels, Jungkook’s trust, and most importantly. I could lose Jimin as a friend. But what can I do? I’m mesmerized by the one named Min Yoongi. I couldn’t just say, No, could I?

Rolling over onto my stomach I pull out my phone. And look into my contacts to find my good friend Jin’s name. He knows how to fix this. He’s the relationship master.

 

HS: HEY! Jin buddy! How are things going?

Jin: I’m sorry Hoseok; I don’t have time to deal with your issues right now.

HS: what do you mean? I was just seeing how you’re doing.

Jin: YOU REALLY want to know?
HS: of course, what’s going on in that S.J. mind of yours?

Jin: do you remember that guy I like, Namjoon, It turns out he’s Homophobic. What am I going to do?

HS: OH man! That’s awful! Is there anything I can do for you?

Jin: beat the gay out of me?

HS: I’m not sure if that’s possible. And don’t be like that! You know what song will cheer you up? ‘You’re so pretty, oh so pretty and witty and gayyyyy~~~~’

Jin: they meant gay as happy. But … I don’t feel happiness.

HS: This is one of those moments I wish to give you a hug over the phone.

Jin: Don’t bother. I don’t want you to catch my gay.

HS: who’s the now? Don’t you remember? I’m gay too.

Jin: J oh yeah, it’s hard to tell sometimes. You have so many chicks after you, and you’ve never had a boyfriend.

HS: >.< shut up. I can’t get a boyfriend cause my best friend is a magnet.

Jin: wanna talk about it?

HS: no….

Jin: wanna go eat icecream and be lonely single fools forever?”

HS: that sounds like one hell of a plan. Are you going to uni. Tomorrow? We can do it then?

Jin: No, I’m going to skip class today. I have an icecream date.

HS: :) See you then.


Sorry guys, i posted this yesterday, but i accidentally hid the chapter. opps!!