Don't kiss me like that again, i might just fall for you.

Because I'm Your Hope

I assume you've been wondering what Jimins been up to while Jungkook is at Hoseoks. Well here it is. there will be quite the amount of fluff in this chapter. hope you enjoy, sorry. i know its short. but physics is hard, and as much as i just want to type this. I need to understand rotations and stuff. but the next chapter should be released tomorrow, i've been woking on it, its pretty long. and i just want some happyness before the hits the fan. love you enjoy the chapter. Also I love comments, I cant stress that enough. <3

 


Jimin’s POV

No one wants to hang out with me, and it ! I’ve hit some of my friends up asking if they want to chill out or have some ‘fun’ or play games, but: Jin, he ignores my texts; then there’s Hoseok, says he’s busy with dance work; And today Jungkook, said he needed to do some extra work with Hoseok. What’s so great about the guy, really! I’m cool, I dance, I can sing. I sing way better than him! I can even tumble. Can he tumble? I don’t think so. I pouted in my room for about twenty more minutes before leaving my house for the grocery store.  Buying and eating bread makes me happy, I hate being to stressed out.

 “Jimin, What are you doing here?” a deep voice said from behind me, when I arrived to the store.

 As I turned around to investigate I rammed my whole body into an apple cart and sent all the apples flying. Then I saw the hysterical laughter of my best friend Kim Taehyung. 

“Shut up Tae! It was an accident.” I shout, Mostly embarrassed because I knocked over a giant apple cart. I ended up trying to pick them up. Taehyung, the little punk that was still laughing at me, finally caught his breath to say something.

“Sorry that was rude of me.  Let me help you. “He grabbed my arm lifting me up from the ground and into an embracing hug. “How are you doing? You never call me, I’ve been worried.”

“I’m fine Tae, I swear. I was just getting some sweetbread, want to come with me?” he smiled and agreed.

“First, what about the mess off apples every where?” he asked

“Just leave it, the store clerks will pick it up. So, bread?”

 “Alright,I need to get some peporro too, so I don’t mind shopping with you.” He said while flashing me a killer tae-smile

“What do you need peporro for?”

“I’ve been craving it, want to share it with me?”

“Sure! I love peporro! Thanks hyung.”

“Don’t call me hyung. You’re older than me.” He said pouting back at me.

“I know, but I like to have someone to call hyung,” I said. Then I reached for his hand to put in my own.

“Want to come to my place today, Jimin? My parents aren’t home and I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

“Sure, but can we swing by my place so I can get clothes and a toothbrush. You know I can’t just ‘hang’ at your house without it being 3 days later.”

“Your right” He said as we purchased our items.

 

 

 

 

Leaving from my house to his, I noticed how much I missed spending time with Taehyung. This is going to be a long night of catching up I’m sure of it. 

 “Alright! We’re all finally here. Jimin pick your poison, my room or the living room.” I had to think about it for a second. I really liked watching and playing games in Taehyung’s room, but I really feel like I want to dance, or play omok! I’m really good at omok.

“Hey do you still have the ‘go’ board?”
“Did you want to play go, omok, or do you want to see if I can flick your pieces off.”

“Let’s be serious her Tae, we all know I’m better at Baduk, and I was hoping to play omok.” He grinned at me, I knew he was up to something, it was the kind of grin where he had an idea, and that’s always a bad thing.

“Alright let’s play, but how about we make things interesting?”

“And how do you purpose we do that?” I’m getting a bit worried, I don’t like it when tae has a plan.

“Winner gets to decide a mini-game.”

“What do you mean by mini game,”
“Well if I win, then I can make you play a stupid juvenile game, like peporro.” He said holding up his box of said snack.

“Then let the games begin, Starting with Baduk flicking!” he grinned from ear to ear and set up the board.

I made my first move, flicking his white piece off the board on the first go, he chuckles, then flicking 2 of mine off the board sacrificing the marble. There were only 3 pieces each, and I had to make another move. Aiming carefully I hit my piece. But it misses and flies straight off the board, leaving me with 2 pieces compared to his 3. I’m done for.

Taehyung smiles at my failure and makes his move, and of course he knocks off my piece leaving me with one marble, while he still has 3, I already know I’ve been defeated. But I persist. I take aim and flick with all of my might at his piece. But I miss again, and accidentally flying my piece straight as his face.

“Ouch my eye!” he yelled. I jumped over the board to his rescue only to find him laughing “You goof, you didn’t hit me,” he said holding up the marble, “I caught it.” I punched him in the arm for him mean joke. Realizing was still on top of the poor boy. I went to get up, but he pulled me back down.

“That’s mean Tae! I was worried.”

“I’m fine, even better knowing I’ve won.” Taehyung pulled out his box of peporro and gave me a look, and I knew what was coming.

I don’t mind kissing Taehyung on a normal day, and I certainly don’t mind us playing around. And before you ask, I don’t like Taehyung like that. But today isn’t normal, I’m feeling very confused with everything, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong with Kookie. I met him in dance class, we hit it off, then nothing. I don’t know what happened.

“Jimin, are you alright?”  He asked breaking me from my thoughts.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Let’s get your silly game over with.”

He pulled out a really big peporro stick out of the package, that’s not the only big thing in a package from taehyung, and hands it to me. I looked at him and put the stick in my mouth. This was so embarrassing.  He leaned forward and put his hand behind my head. Then we began to chew away at the peporro. Inching closer and closer, my face was turning red. He was only centimeters away from my lips. And I couldn’t take it. The suspense was killing me. So I broke the stick.

“What was that for? Do you not want to kiss me?” he pouted.

“You know how I feel about playing games like this!”

“Sorry Jimin, I just wanted to give it a shot.” He smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

I felt bad for denying him the kissing game. So I turned his head to mine and I was about to kiss him, but he took charge and placed one hand on the side of my cheek, and the other on my waist, then embraced me into a passionate kiss. One not like any other I’ve seen from the him.  My heart fluttered as he deepened the embrace of our lips. Putting my arms around his neck I can feel him smile into the kiss.

Taehyung ended the kiss. Comepletly flustered with the situation, I looked him in the eye and said the first thing that came to mind.

“Don’t kiss me like that again; I might just fall for you.”

“Who says that’s not my plan.” He said with a cocky smile, then inching closer to my face we begin another round.