Chapter E.

Toothsome Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, lovelies! <3 Sorry for the late update.. Here's the last! Hope you enjoy it~ ^ ^

 

Final

 

The time was 10:00 in a particular Saturday morning. It hadn’t been a better morning for the usual Jessica because firstly, she was never a morning person; also, it’s been ages since she woke up with someone sleeping by her side again. Ever since the Jung sisters moved here, by here I meant the country, her mornings were always a routine of waking up to an empty and cold bedside while her tiny body was rested on only one side of that king-sized bed.

 

But now the love of her life was the first beautiful thing she set her eyes upon the moment she woke up, lying face-to-face with her and not to mention sleeping in her arms. She sighed in contentment.

 

Her lover was sleeping soundly even though the former usually wakes up at 9:00a.m. So, Jessica counted herself fortunate to be able to wake up earlier so she could at least enjoy the rare view of her sleeping lover. She gazed at the beautiful features which she would never get enough of. The long eyelashes which curled up perfectly, the cute little nose and her slightly ajar kissable lips. Light snores were audible from the mouth.

 

The latter slightly twitched, cringed her nose and then, *Aa-chik*. Jessica tried to stifle her laughter at that adorable sight of her poor lover whose little nose was now shaded red. She lifted her left hand from the latter’s waist and slightly touched the right cheek with her delicate fingers, tracing the side with such gentleness in fright that she would wake the latter up.

After much contemplation and resistance from the temptation, she eventually gave in and her hand just paused at the cheek area. She smirked a little, before inching closer.

 

A loud yelp echoed through the house.

 

Tiffany was abruptly awakened, jumped up from her sleeping position with her hand holding onto her right cheek like her life depended on it. Constant stinging pain could be felt from that cheek and she could feel a tear escaping her eye.

 

Jessica had harshly pinched the latter’s cheek and pulled it real hard with fast speed. It’s one of these days where Jessica couldn’t contain her mischievousness and decided to pull a prank on people, and it’s so coincidence that Tiffany was the one beside her now.

 

The sight of the messy-haired Tiffany with a red-shaded little nose and a grumpy look, caused Jessica to crack into fits of laughter. It was then that Tiffany realized her stupid lover was the culprit so she sent piercing glares towards the latter to show her displeasure. Despite that I’m-so-gonna-kill-you glares, Jessica continued her laughing fit. A loud *Piak* could be heard for the victim sent a death blow (slap) on the latter’s skinny arm, to which it effectively shut her up. But this time, she was shouting in pain while grabbing the hit arm and rolling around the bed. An eye for an eye, huh. Tiffany stood up from the bed and stomped off to the bathroom, not forgetting to slam the door hard.

 

Ahh. What a lively morning.

 

*****

 

The two were now seated on the living room’s sofa, watching television with sandwiches made by Jessica on their hands. She had initiated to make their breakfast, or should I say ‘brunch’, so to appease Tiffany.

 

Whereas for the rest of the girls living in this house, they left the two bored souls lingering at home while they went only-God-knows-where-they-were right now.

 

“Huff. Where could they have been? And they’re not even answering my calls.” Tiffany complained with much annoyance. She had put down her quarter-sized sandwich on the plate and picked up her phone to call the girls in hope that she could at least know where they were, and maybe meet them.

 

“Hmm, maybe they left us in the house as a courtesy to let us spend time alone together?” Jessica reasoned out. She chose to side her girls.

 

“Oh, but their efforts were wasted when a particular someone just ruined the mood with one of her mischievous pranks.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry oh-kayy..” The accused apologized with much sincerity for afterwhich she really regretted, because her lover chose to sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter