Chapter D.

Toothsome Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again, my dear readers! Something cropped up yesterday and I wasn't able to upload it. Since I have alittle time today, here you go! Hope you enjoy this one! (:

 

First Night

 

Bustling traffic in Seoul, South Korea. Motor vehicles jammed up on the roads, and people were rushing around streets and rail stations. Everyone was hurrying for work.

 

Somewhere inside the bedrooms of a particular house, laid seven princesses sleeping soundly under their comfy quilt blankets. Vague sunrays slightly protruded from in between the curtains slit. There was no movement in the silence-filled rooms.

 

At the other side… In a particular apartment, the dancing queen was still in deep slumber; checked. Krystal’s still hidden under her quilt cover; checked. Jessica’s… Huh? Her bed’s neatly arranged, the room’s empty and she’s nowhere in sight!

 

Oh right. She was the only one who needed to get up early for work.

 

*****

 

Lunchtime. People were seen swarming out of the buildings for lunch at nearest food places.

 

Tiffany’s café was already flooded with customers of various job statuses. Five ladies, namely Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun, were busy serving the customers. Thus failing to notice a certain strawberry blonde entered their café.

 

Seeing her girls so occupied at the moment, Jessica decided to help herself. Instead of settling in one of the few seats available, she strode her way towards the kitchen doors like-a-boss and in to the kitchen. There, Tiffany and Taeyeon were baking cakes and cooking what seems like pastas. They, too, did not notice her presence.

 

A sudden back hug made Tiffany to scream, which caused an undesirable shock for Taeyeon. Both held their palms in front of their chests, trying to calm their erratic heart rates. Their faces full of shock. Jessica can’t help but chuckled at the sight. 

 

“Jessi!” “Yah.. Sica-ah..” Both chorused as they regained their composures. Jessica then gave Tiffany a peck on the lips before walking over to hug Taeyeon. Yes, you read it right. Jessica kissed Tiffany on the lips. Tiffany had accept Jessica's little "proposal" as her birthday wish came true.

 

*****

 

Krystal’s class had ended and she was hanging out with her clique of friends somewhere in the mall. Beautiful Stranger keodaran du nune ppajyeo ontong shinbiroun gamjeong keu eoneo nan mameul yeo-reo ~ Her phone rang off.

“Hey, mom!” Krystal upon seeing her mother’s name blinked on her screen, instantly swiped and put it on her ear.

 

*****

 

The next day. Jessica’s belongings were emptied out of the master bedroom. Hyoyeon’s room was suddenly packed with more stuff. Two figures were busy packing some stuff into baggage and cartons.

 

“Hyo.. Sorry to trouble you..” Jessica apologized to Hyoyeon for the nth time since last night. They both took a leave from work today. Hyoyeon had to pack all her things and moved to their house by tonight. Jessica volunteered an off-day to help her best friend to pack for she felt somewhat guilty.

 

“Nah, no prob yo. It’s just a matter of time that I have to move, so makes no difference if I have to move now.” Hyoyeon zipped up the last baggage before straightening her back then hit on it.

 

“I’m moving over to our house tonight. So what about you?”

 

“I don’t know. I will discuss it with my parents when they come over tomorrow.. And I can’t just leave Soojung alone..” Jessica sighed. 

 

Staring at the four baggage and two large cartons lying on the floor, Hyoyeon decided to pick the smallest baggage and headed towards the front door. “I’m going to drive my car over. See you downstairs. Help me bring the rest down ya.” She waved casually before closing the door shut behind her. Hyoyeon had gotten her license and car a year after she settled down in Korea.

 

Jessica’s jaw nearly dropped as she stared at the remaining stuff. “I bet she’s mad at me for asking her to leave. Oh my.. huff.. now how am I gonna move all these down by myself..” She ruffled her hair in annoyance.

 

*****

 

Jessica heaved the last huge baggage into the boot, before slamming the boot door hard.

 

“Aw, mind my precious car~ Be gentle. Anyway, thanks buddy!” Hyoyeon who was basically whistling in the driver’s seat all the while sang to Jessica once the latter plopped herself next to her. Jessica was too exhausted to even argue back, so she just rolled her eyes.

 

Hyoyeon handed a bottle of vitamin water to Jessica before driving off.

 

Few minutes later, they’ve arrived at their destination. There, seven other girls were waiting anxiously for their arrival. And once they saw the familiar car driving in to the porch, they dashed over excitedly.

 

“Sica unnie! Hyo unnie!” Yoona spoke with aegyo blast, hugged the both of them before opening the car boot and helped unloading all the baggage and cartons with her ultimate strength. She wasn’t called “Him’ Yoona by the girls for nothing.

 

The rest of the girls took turns to welcome the two, as a form of sweet gesture, before moving over to help them carry all Hyoyeon’s stuff to her room. Hyoyeon then drove her car off to park at their basement car-park.

 

They partied till late night before Tiffany sent Jessica back to her parents’ apartment. The night ended with everyone smiling in their dreams.

 

*****

 

The Jung parents touched down on Korea, with their youngest daughter waiting for them at the airport’s arrival hall. Jessica was waiting in her car because the airport was packed and she couldn’t find a vacant pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter