Chapter C.

Toothsome Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Dear Readers, we're coming to the end of the story in about two to three more chapters. But right now, sit back and enjoy reading this one first. (:

 

Regular Patronage

 

After that reunion day, they all have come to a conclusion to use the names they preferred to be called most starting from the day onwards. Erika preferred to be called Taeyeon. Jessica preferred to be called just Jessica, same applied to Tiffany as Tiffany and Sunny as Sunny. Venus preferred to stick with Hyoyeon. Megan as Yuri, Summer as Sooyoung, Roxanne as Yoona and Catherine as Seohyun. (For Soojung, everyone will continue calling her that. But when I typed, I will use Krystal instead.)

 

Jessica and Tiffany had come to an agreement to start off as friends again before slowly making progression. Things started to improve among them girls too. They started hanging out together, texting one another, sometimes even video-calling one another. While almost 24/7, Jessica and Tiffany would be texting or calling each other. They won’t run out of topics to talk about. Spending most of their Sundays together, the JeTi couple’s awkwardness was gradually subsiding.

 

During lunch breaks, Jessica would visit the café instead of going other restaurants for meals just so that she could spend some time with her girls. Partly, to see Tiffany though she denied it all the time when the other girls . When she ended work, she’d go home to bathe before heading over to the café again; but, with Krystal.

 

Café closing time at ten pm daily, whereas it does not operate on Sundays and public holidays. After dinnertime, café was always fully packed with customers. So, Krystal would stay at the cashier area to help out. Jessica would ended up sitting in the kitchen, watching Tiffany and sometimes, Sooyoung bake/work. Both Jessica and Krystal had become regular patronizers. Sometimes, customers would mistake them as new staff in the café.

 

Occasionally when the shop’s ain’t that busy, Sooyoung would urge Tiffany to leave the shop together with Jessica who came at 7pm sharp always, while she took over Tiffany; Taeyeon and Yuri would help her out in the kitchen as Krystal was outside handling the cashier.

 

Then JeTi couple would go for dinner together at some restaurant or sometimes, catching a movie. Recently, Jessica got her license and bought a BMW white car with her savings. So they always move around for dates in Jessica’s car. Even though Tiffany has her own pink Volkswagen car, she would take Chevrolet Orlando 7 seater car with the other girls and Taeyeon as the one driving them.

 

But, tonight was different. Jessica had decided to go for a night stroll before dinner, and Tiffany complied even though it was already 8pm because Jessica arrived later than usual. By night stroll, Jessica actually meant taking the route back home while Tiffany just followed without knowing their destination.

 

Silence engulfed them as they enjoyed the night breeze and scenery. While walking, their hands kept brushing against each other. Heartbeat’s thumping, Jessica slipped her hand in to Tiffany’s. Both kept quiet about it and continued walking with Jessica leading the way, both smiled discreetly at the contact of their hands.

 

Jessica was the first to break the silence.

 

“Do you wanna come over to my place? You’ve never visited before, right.. Then we can order delivery.”

 

“Hmm? Okay, sounds good. By the way, you’ll visit our café again tomorrow night right?”

 

“Er.. Actually, no. I’ve got a company dinner tomorrow night.” Jessica stated. She wasn’t lying about it. Because she had that company dinner, she could not celebrate tomorrow thus she brought forward to tonight. “Why?”

 

“Oh.. nothing. Thought we could have dinner together again.” Tiffany answered, a little disappointed because it seemed like Jessica had forgotten her special day.

 

“Hmm, maybe next time okay? I will bring you to somewhere nicer for dinner.”

 

“Oh, okay.. sure.” Tiffany tried to sound excited, but it somehow came out a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter