Chapter 6.

The Heart Of A Criminals...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey~! Wait for me!” Scream a 13 years old Tiffany to her friends. As she was running suddenly, “ah!!” she bumped into a 14 years old Taeyeon. “S-sorry.” She said bowing. “it’s ok.” Taeyeon flash Tiffany his signature smile. Showing his chin dimple. She was mesmerized by the boy sincere smile for a while before bow again and continue walking to her friends. “Yah~! Wait for me!”

****

Taeyeon was practicing his martial art at the big hall alone. Suddenly when he was jumping in his toes, Tiffany came in startling him making him accidently twisted his ankle. “Arh!” He scream as he fell. “*gasp!* A-are you ok?” Tiffany asked. She help him up and bring him to the school’s clinic. “it’s ok. You can go now. Thank you.” Said Taeyeon as the nurse wrap a bandage on his ankle. “Are you sure?” She asked receiving a nod and a smile. Before she leave, she manage to get his name. ‘Kim Taeyeon’ was written on his shirt.

****

“Tiffany~!!” Taeyeon came running toward Tiffany. Tiffany smile excitedly thinking he wanted to befriend her. “Yes?” She asked as Taeyeon now was in front of her. “you’re Tiffany right?” Taeyeon asked. “Yes. Why?” She asked excitedly. “Mrs. Choi want me to give this to you. You left them in the toilet.” He smile handing a pink wallet to her before walking away. She was stunned. ‘He come only to give this?’ Tiffany thought looking at her wallet. “hmph!” Tiffany stomp her feet away. Even she herself don’t know why she feel mad or disappointed to be excect.

****

“Wah~ I never know you’re so romantic Taeng.” Yul said patting his shoulder. “Good Morning Mr. Kim.” Suddenly Jessica came. “Sir, I’ve give the letter to her. Is there anything else you want me to do?” she asked sweetly. “did you talk to her?” Taeyeon asked sitting straight. “like you want me to do, I leave as soon as she take the letter without a word.” She lied. *sigh~* “Ok then. Let me rest for today. I’ll start working tomorrow. You could just go back to the company or if you want you can take a leave for today.” Taeyeon said getting up from the coach and head to the stairs.

“Thank you Mr. Kim” Jessica bowed to Taeyeon and Yul before walking away. Yul came back to earth as he realized Jessica was walking away. He follow her and grab her wrist. “Sica, I don’t know you’re working for Taeyeon. Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked. “I don’t know you’re Taeyeon friend. Why didn’t you tell me?” Jessica asked bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter