Chapter 1.

The Heart Of A Criminals...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RING~!*

As always, the sound of the alarm clock greet me in the morning. I turn of the alarm and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. *trrriingg~* as I step out from my small bathroom, my phone ring. I grab the small phone on my old, small and messy bed. The name Kim Yul was written on my phone screen. “ye—“ Before I could say anything he quickly talk. “hey buddy! Where in the world are you? Aren’t you going to help me search for some money to eat?” Yul asked. He’s my bestfriend and also my criminals partner. “calm down will ya? I just finish taking a bath. I’ll be there soon. Just give me 20 minutes.” I said while searching for any shirt in my drawer.

“20 minutes? What? are you a girl? You’re even worse than my ex-girlfriend!” *scoff!* I scoff before replying. “ha.ha. I’ve been your friend for about 19 years but never once I heard about you having a girlfriend. *cuckle* keep dreaming Kwon Yul!” I teased while putting on my clothe. “urgh! You don’t have to point it out. I was just joking.” He groan before hanging up. I buckled my belt before grabbing my bag, my keys and my helmet. Before getting out of my small house, I grab my empty wallet on the messy table hoping I could get some money to put in it later. After 5 minutes of riding, I stop my bike in front of SooShi High school. Yes I had been to school before unlike my bestfriend. He had never been to a school because his family were poor. But I didn’t even last a year in that school because of my family conflict.

“Tiffany!” that voice wake me up from my little thought. I look toward the school entrance. There, I saw her again. Stephanie Hwang, that’s her name but everyone call her tiffany. From the first day she entered that school that is 6 years ago, she had successfully grabbed my attention. I don’t know why but just by looking at her, I feel happy. Especially when she was smiling with her ever so innocent eyesmile. I watch as she smile at her friends in front of the school entrance. I take out my camera that I’ve work hard to earn from my bag and snap a few pictures of her. I’ve been doing this since years ago.

It had been one of my daily routine. That is to watch her from afar and taking pictures of her. I was so into taking her pictures until I didn’t realize the time. After a few more snaps, I check the time on my phone. ‘7:30a.m’ “! Almost forgot!” I quickly put my camera back into my bag before dash off to meet my bestfriend. 30 minutes later, I finally reached my destination. “yah! Why don’t you just come the next day after tomorrow?!” Yul asked annoyingly as I park my motorcycle beside his motorcycle. “woah~ calm down tiger. I’m not that late right?” I asked jokingly.

“not that late?! The heck? You said 20 minutes but now it’s more than half an hour already!” He said angrily. “woah~ ok ok.. t’s my fault. Sorry, ok?” I said getting off from my motorcycle. “aish! You know how hungry I am? You gotta feed the tiger if you don’t wanna get eaten ya know?~” Yul said walking to the small restaurant. “alright tiger. I’ll feed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter