Chapter 2.

The Heart Of A Criminals...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But Sir! He’s your father!”

“My father? *scoff!* he’s not my father! My father’s dead years ago!”

“but—“

“Enough! I’m 19 for god sake! Stop ruining my life! Don’t look for me again!” Taeyeon yelled before getting out of the room, slamming the door. *sigh~* he sigh as he get on his motorcycle.

‘mom, you told me not to hate him. But how can I not hate him when every time I heard his name the only thing I remember is how he had treated you. Now that he’s going to die, what am I gonna do?’ Taeyeon thought before wearing his helmet dash away in high speed.

“mom! Please don’t do this! I beg you!” a 14 years old Taeyeon beg to his mother with tears rolling down his face. His mother was standing on a chair, holding a rope, trying to hang herself on the ceiling. he hug his mother's legs preventing her from hanging herself. “mom! I’ll call dad ok? I’ll tell him to come home so we could talk things out ok?” He run to get his mother’s phone on the bed before running back to her mom hugging her legs again. *tut..tut..tut..* He tried to call his father but no one answer the call. “mom! Wait! Please!” he yelled again.Tears keep flowing out from his eyes blurring his sight. He tried to call again but the phone suddenly died. “mom! I’ll go call daddy! Don’t do this to me! just!.. wait!” he yelled before storming of to the living room. He try to reach for his father again using their house phone. “Hello? Dad! Please come home now! Mom—“ he nervously talk when his father answered the call. “Aish! What do you want?! I’m busy!” his father yelled before he could tell him the situation.

He was lying! Taeyeon knew he was lying. His father was actually getting married to another woman on that day. He tighten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter