Chapter 5.

The Heart Of A Criminals...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany awaken as the sun fill the room. She rub her eyes while yawning cutely. *sigh~* Suddenly she remembered the incident last night. She look to her left only to see the blank curtain. ‘he’s the man who stabbed me.’ She thought. Then she turn to her right. The night stand was filled pink empty boxes of chocolates. She open the drawer and take out one box of chocolate. She stare at it. ‘why did he do that?’ Suddenly a hand with a box of chocolate appeared trough the curtain. Startling her a little.

She stare at the box for a while, something is not right. The hand was not a manly hand anymore. It was a girly hand. Even the nail was coloured in red. “w-who are you?” Tiffany decided to ask instead of taking the chocolate. “aish! I’m a secretary! Not a servant! Why do I have to do this kind of job?” Tiffany heard a girl voice complaining quietly as the hand was being retreat. A beautiful doll-like girl slide the curtain open.

She smile sweetly to Tiffany. Tiffany saw the bed was empty and neatly arranged. “Hi, I’m Jessica Jung. Mr. kim’s secretary and also his PA. Mr. Kim asked me to come here and give you this chocolate and also this letter to you.” She hand her the chocolate and take out a pink envelope from her handbag. “Mr. Kim?” Tiffany asked looking at the envelope. She never know the name of the person she had been exchanging note with.

“Yeah. Mr. Kim Taeyeon. The owner of Kim’s Enterprise.” Her eyes widen. ‘Kim Taeyeon?’ The name sound familiar to her. *gasp!* “Kim Taeyeon? The martial art club member in SooShi High?” She asked remembering the moment she bump into him in the high school years ago. “Yes! 100% right!” Jessica said smiling. “listen Tiffany, I’ve known Taeyeon’s father for years. He always told me about Taeyeon. Taeyeon is a kind person but his family had some problem. So, he might be effected by it. So whatever he had done to you, believe me, he doesn’t mean it at all.” Jessica said sincerely.

“I don’t really know what is up between you and Taeyeon but please do forgive him.” She smile apolog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter