Chapter: 7

Love Caught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Seung jo walked out of his class room exhausted but no expression is playing on his face. He has no class till afternoon and so decided to go to his special place in his school, Swimming pool block.

      He walks there leisurely, taking his own time. Once he is inside, he takes out a book and starts reading it. He was having his peaceful time there unaware that a secret admirer of him is following him.

     He is little disturbed suddenly as loud foot steps reaches his ears. The door for swimming block opens and walks inside Yoon Hae Ra with a smile.

    God! She taps her feet a lot in the ground making huge noise...actually huge enough to irritate Seung jo. He is completely irritated by the noise and her presence.

"Hi Seung jo" said Hae ra as she takes an adjacent seat to his.

"Hmm..." He replied, his eyes deeply staring at the book, not even lifting once.

     Silence rules there as Seung jo doesn't wants her here and is annoyed that his peace is disturbed while Hae ra doesn't know what to say or may be how to build up a conversation.

     Minutes later, Seung jo closes his book, puts it in his bag and stood up. Watching this Hae ra too rose from her seat.

"Are you going?" She asked.

"Yes" he replied and started to go but stopped as he felt her arms hugging him from behind. Within a second, he shrugs off, making her startled.

"Dont" He said silently and turns to go.

"But I really like you, Seung jo. I guess I love you too" said Hae ra, coming in front of him.

"Just...leave" said he, continue walking. He is in no mood for this. He has to leave now, if he doesn't he know he will hurt her with his cold words.

     But Hae ra seems to be in no mood for it. She tries again, this time she throws herself at him. They both were standing near the entrance door which is shut.

"Stop Yoon Hae Ra, I will complain against you" said he, trying to push her off him harmlessly.

"Please try to understand me" said she, pressing herself against him.

        Suddenly the door opens and emerges Oh Ha Ni from there, almost tripping. Seung jo pushes off Hae ra from him using the chance and could see Ha Ni's eyes goes wide.

     His mind races fast...He don't know why but he doesn't want her to think wrong about him. He is just confused.

     He sees Hae ra looking at Ha Ni angrily and know she was about to lash out on her but he gripped the complet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter