Chapter : 12

Love Caught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 12

Oh Ha Ni's POV

       After that incident, I was disturbed and Appa could sense it. So he asked Mr. Gu to provide him a week of holiday just so he could concentrate on me. He took me to a small trip to Jeju island and Busan where we had a lot of fun. I miss my friends Min Ha and Joo Ri but Appa said me to give them a surprise by going back and not to inform that i will be back that time.

       Somewhere in me, I started to miss Seung Jo, okay little..not big! The way we fight that day, where i slapped him, I felt bad but he was too much that day. I thought to take him off my mind and well! I am succeed too. I need to spend my time with my dad. Then i will be staying with Uncle Baek and his family..Wait!

"Could it be Baek Seung Jo?" The first thought came to me. But obviously! Seoul is a big city and many Baek families will be there, plus Uncle Baek and Eun Jo is sweet, oh never forget to mention the super sweet Aunt Baek, so no way that cold hearted Seung Jo will be part of that sweet family!

      On the day we came back, Myself and Appa had a long talk, nothing serious but funny stuffs, He made me breakfast and lunch all by himself. Halmeoni who used to take care of me also alright, now she doesn't work here since i will be not here and Dad will be busy with Shinhwa works, so will not be here.

       Well, i enjoyed myself in this home, so what its just a month, A home is home forever. Evening came. I thought to inform Min Ha and Joo Ri. I called them on a group call.

"Yoboseyo! Hani, How are you" I could hear my both new best friends shouting.

"I'm fine Min Ha, Joo Ri, How are you two?" I asked, now really feeling bad that i didn't inform them earlier.

"We are fine" Min Ha said.

"But we miss you a lot!" Joo Ri said in a sad tone.

"Aww.. Don't miss me a lot, then you can't find me. Well.. I want to say something to you both" I started.

"Whats that?" Joo Ri did the honor to ask.

"Well....Guess what...I am coming back to SHINHWA" I said with a cheerful voice and the next second I could hear both Min Ha and Joo Ri shouting in joy!

"Wow!! That is a great news" Min Ha started.

"Come soon dear, we both miss you" Joo Ri said in a pouting tone.

"Ha Ni-ah, we are getting late, come soon" I could hear my father calling me out.

       I bid my friends bye and closed my room door, the room which was given to me a month ago. Sighing, I moved downstairs. We both were seated in the car and the driver drove off towards "Baek Residence".

       When we reached there, I could see a big beautiful Mansion with a beautiful lawn at front. Appa and Me are welcomed by Uncle Baek, Aunt Guem Hee and Eun Jo, all are happy to see me. Eun Jo dragged me inside while the elders talked.

     Once we are inside the living room, seated, Eun Jo said that he would show me around the house and to my room. So sweet of him! We both excused ourselves, giving the elders their time to talk. Eun Jo showed me around the house. It is really beautiful with its interior and some antic stuffs there..

      He brought me upstairs and showed some paintings at the wall. He then dragged me towards the rooms area, saying that he needs to show me my room and also said that he helped Aunt Guem Hee in arranging my room. How sweet! He showed me a room which is decorated in different shades of Pink.

      Well I'm not a big fan of pink, yet i loved this because this is decorated full of love! We both were talking standing near the bed, looking at the window

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter