Chapter: 13

Love Caught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 13

Oh Ha Ni hugged her father as they are standing in front of Baek Mansion and Mr. Oh's car. Mr. Oh will be leaving to Macau tonight due to a work related to Sinhwa and will be back in a week or two.

"Behave princess, Take care" Mr. Oh said and Hani pouted.

"Take care appa, Love you" Hani hugged her father once again.

"Love you too" Mr. Oh said to his daughter, patting her head.

"Take care of her Baek" Mr. Oh pointed at Mr. Baek in a playful way.

"Don't worry Ajjushi, I will take care of Oh Ha Ni" Eun Jo said, holding Somin's hands. All laughed at him.

"Have a safe flight" Guem Hee smiled while he nod and smile at her.

"I will take care of her Oh, just take care of yourself" Mr. Baek replied and then Mr. Oh hugged his friend, Eun Jo and his daughter, smiled at Guem Hee and left from there.

~_~

Hani sat by the window and is watching the stars - The beautiful thing we can ever find in the sky. Today there is no moon but only the stars made the sky looks like diamonds studded in black chart, twinkling now and then. Her mind were flooded with so many things. She can't place it right.

So many things happened last week, her fight with Seung Jo, meeting Guem Hee Aunt, her being hostage of those goons, seeing her father devastated state, finding someone like Eun Jo, wonderful week with her dad, staying in Baek Mansion which is nothing but Baek Seung Jo's home! And today the close encounter with Seung Jo, she is like..arrrgghh!

So much stressful things. She is so affected by all these things but she should say she enjoyed her small vacation with her Appa. she miss him though she just send him off before an hour. She sighed as she continue to stare the sky.

She loves staring the stars not only because it is beautiful and a treat to eyes but because she gets peace by it. She rested her elbow and chin in the window railing as she settled herself to lost in her world of thoughts...

~_~

Baek Seung Jo's Room:

Seung Jo walked out of his washroom after a much needed shower. His mind is not at a correct pace. After that close encounter with Oh Ha Ni, he is kind off disturbed, not in a bad away. That shower helped him though, to clear stuffs in his mind.

She always awaken the feelings which is deep inside him and he didn't like it a bit. He will show any kind of feelings only when it is needed, he is just complex! But she brings out things in him in her presence which he hate, heck she even slapped him once.

But deep inside he knows that he doesn't hate her. He is masking it cause she is bringing out things which he doesn't want to show. He wants to remain aloof and cold. He don't know what hard work is according to his studies cause he is like a master genius in it. He didn't have to do much if it comes to his dad's business cause his genius brain will sort it out just like that.

The only problem he couldn't understand is Oh Ha Ni and that is why he is rude to her. Well by the way rude does count as emotion. Though he is a cold boy who keeps away from everyone, he is still a hot blooded 19 year old boy. The kisses between them did affected him. She is his first and same for her, he is her first.

He wanted to stay away from her but whenever she is infront of him, his did the exact opposite. Instead of moving away, he puts up a conversation with her. Though it is for fighting, he can't help to move away completely.

"Why I am so confused by you Oh Ha Ni" He said as Hani's image appears in his mind.

"I have to stay away from you or make you go away from me by my behavior, in either way, you have to be away from me" He thought as he settled himself by the window, losing himself in his wave of thoughts...

~_~

Flashback (continuation from Lift Scene Chapter: 4 & 5)

"! we are trapped here" as soon as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter