Chapter : 6

Love Caught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! This is just awesome" squealed Ha Ni with delight, standing in front of River Han.

    Mr. Oh, knowing his daughter's craze for nature and great interest for River Han, had decided her to take to a river view restaurant which is just behind them...a not so big yet not so small, so perfect for their outing.

    They roamed around the banks of the river, chatting away merrily for some good half an hour. They had the dinner back at the restaurant, taking in the beauty of River Han in front of them.

     After dinner, a small walk would do and their outing will face an end. Ha Ni don't know when she can come out with her dad like this, May be after few months. But she totally enjoyed it. She know even though he is busy, he is spending time with her and felt happy about it.

    Sighing, she walks towards the car, took her seat and sets her gaze outside the window. Silence ruled there as Mr. Oh started the car. Ha Ni shot a glance towards the River Han for final time. It glowed under the moon light.

"Wish you were here, omma. Miss you" she thought as she looks at the sky. A lone tear escaped from her hazelnut orbs and she care not to wipe it.

_~_~_

"Why can't I?? This is not just your house but my aunt's too (turning to her dad) thats why I denied to come here at the first place, Appa" said Min Ah, throwing a dagger look at seung jo.

    Baek Seung jo's mom and Chu Min Ah's mom are blood related sisters, making a bro-sis relationship between seung jo and Min Ah.

"Whatever" mutters Seung jo as he turns back.

"Respect brother, I am your elder sister remember" said Min Ah moving towards Mrs. Baek who embraced her after hugging her sister.

"It's just a week difference" said an annoyed Seung jo, with his face expressionless ascending the stairs.

"Still it is" he heard her saying without turning back and moves towards his room. He can hear the fun filled laughters of his family down.

"Why can't I find happiness in such things like others. Even Eun jo who is Much like me enjoys there" thought a very confused seung jo.

" Perhaps yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter