Chapter: 1

Love Caught Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whae? That's just cool" said Oh Ha Ni said to her father Mr. Oh with a excited smile as she enter into her new room with a box in her hand. She had just today shifted to Seoul from Metro ( A/N I have no idea about South Korea and places, so metro is a fake one), a small city in South Korea to stay with her dad after her grandmother's death .

"Yeah, your school starts tomorrow, so hit bed soon, I don't want you to be late tomorrow" said Mr. Oh smiling at his daughter as she puts the photo frame in her side table, He and His daughter smiling in the picture.

"Good Night princess, I want to leave for work tomorrow soon" said Mr. Oh as he closes her room door. He works at Shinwa group of company in a high post, the right hand of the chairman.

Oh Ha Ni is already on the bed, with her favorite big pink teddy next to her. She turn her head towards the window and even from the bed, she can able to see the stars which are scattered in the never-ending sky with Moon's light source making them more beautiful.

"Good Night, Omma. I miss you" said Ha Ni as a lone tear escaped from her brown orbs, she wiped it quickly and minutes after, sleep took over her. In the sky, a star twinkled brightly...

_~_~_

"This is just awesome" said double excited Oh Ha Ni standing in front of Shinwa High school.

"Now go, enjoy your day" Mr. Oh said and Ha Ni waves a bye at Him and goes towards the campus.

     Ha Ni is an average studying girl, little clumsy yet she is. She didn't have any close friends t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter