Are The Nine Of Us Moving On?

Something ‘bout Our Future Love

Bom's POV

How could he not tell me that sooner? I hate how the way he handles things, makes decisions alone first without consulting others and lets others to find out about it on their own. I decided to spend some time with the girls today, I can always grill him with all the questions burning in my mind now when we go home.

After his magnificent speech, Jiyong left the room together with the rest of Big Bang. Sorrows and joy filled the room as loud sobbings and constant cheerings made the mood. I feel the same way too, them quitting school means our time will be lesser, but glad for them to finally made it to the big picture.

 

"Bommie unnie, are you alright? Can you stand?" Chaerin asked me.

"Lets go, we can have a girls talk today, it's been so long since we got attached."

 

Nothing really special, we went to the cafe near the school again. Today its exceptionally quiet without the noisy fangirls that crowd the place just to witness their idols stepping out of school and going home. I liked that, it made the whole cafe seems peaceful.

 

"So... Did anyone knew about it? The fact that YG recruited them..." Chaerin spoke, breaking the silence among us.

"I... Actually I am considering to join YG too... In fact I got a call from them asking me if I am interested in the entertainment industry..."

 

Large eyeballs took turns to stare at me, in shock, in surprise.

 

"Bommie unnie, you too?! I got a call from them yesterday too!" Mingkki blurted.

"How did this happen?" Dara asked, but she somewhat knew because it's not surprising at all.

"During the live, I was the female vocalist for GDTOP and Mingkki was in a dance battle with Taemin from SHINee, remember?"

 

"That's really incredible! I wish I can join you too..." I sensed the lack of enthusiasm in Dara's words, is something brooding her?

"Santokki, are you okay? What happened?" I asked, worried about the once bubbly girl who lost her soul.

 

Who knew, after I asked her that dreaded question, she broke down into tears. Her wails are enough to break through thick walls and it's so heartwrenching. Sobbing uncontrollably, she fell into my arms. A waitress brought us more serviettes as she knew our tissue papers definitely won't be enough. What could possibly make our dear cheerful sunshine so sad?

 

"Is it about Taeyang oppa?" Mingkki was spot on, she stopped.

"You knew... hic!*... a...about it...?"

"Ani, but I can't think of any other reason you will behave like this." Ahh, the wise maknae speaks.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

My maknae is always the trusty one. Even if I don't say anything, she still knew.

 

However, I am unsure whether should I tell them. It'll definitely make them worry. I wondered how my love started. Chaerin's one started from an innocent game, but they managed to fall head over heels in love in the end. Bommie's unrequitted crush for 8 years finally bloomed. The more I thought, the more my heart sank.

 

"Youngbae... He's avoiding me. I don't know what did I do wrong?" I buried my face in my palms, control your tears Sandara...

"Did you talk to him about it? Maybe he has his reasons for doing so!" Bommie exclaimed. She's always the nice one to give second chances.

"I tried... But he avoided me. What can I do? Maybe he hates me now."

 

All of them were deep in thought until our dokkchae spoke.


"Leave it to me. I have a plan."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong's POV

Who would have thought! In fact I've already prepared for that day. Do you remember that I said I wanted to put my full concentration in my career? Here comes my chance, an opportunity for official debut, by a major label to add on. Who cares about studies when I already secured my golden ticket for my future? Maybe it's God's plan to give me a situation like this. To leave cooly, and memorable for everybody.

I'm thankful for my bros. I didn't want them to quit their education like me, but the fact where the five of us all had the same goal, same dream, we're in it together and no one would be left out. But I will stay strong. Leaders don't cry.

 

"So how are you going to break the news to the girls?" Youngbae asked.

To be honest I havent thought about it yet. How can I tell Chaerin that I am going to leave her and our relationship has to be kept a secret since I refused to break up with her and its the only way for YG to compromise? I shouldn't think of her as a burden for me, even though I would like to achieve a 100% success in my career but I also don't want to lose the love of my life.

 

"I don't care about YG. I'll just carry on dating Bom I guess. YG will need me if I became indispensible."

"Me and Seungri don't have a problem, we don't have a girl."

"I don't think I'll leave Chaerin either."

 

Yeah, thats it. I won't leave her unless she leaves me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Youngbae's POV

Am I doing it right? I needed her to get used to living without me. She might not be able to accept the fact where we had to leave, away from our family and friends, basically away from the public before our official debut. My heart ached when I read her me2day, am I doing it wrong? I want to tell her that I love her, I cannot live without her, but then if thats the way how can she take it?

 

"Hey guys, you wanna go to the club tonight? Get a few drinks to celebrate our new life. How's that?" T.O.P hyung suggested.

 

That's good... Dara... I'm so sorry but I love you...