In The Club

Something ‘bout Our Future Love

Dara's POV

"Sorry Mingkki, you cannot go with us because you are underaged.. Stay at home and be a good girl okay?" 

"Can you sneak me in Bommie unnie? I can look like I am legal with my makeup, look!"

 

What is the current situation now you ask me? Well, Chaerinnie suggested that we go to a club tonight to dance/drink our hearts out and have a girls night out together. But because Mingkki is underaged she won't be allowed to go, besides, we wouldn't want to expose her to that kind of environment too. She will always be the innocent maknae in our eyes.

Bommie has been trying to discourage her from following us sneakingly but it seems like she doesn't have enough willpower. She turned and gave me helpless look, as if expecting me to do something. I was about to talk when I caught Chaerin giving Bommie a death stare.

 

"Yahhh maknae, your unnie says no, so you either listen to her or I can explain to you... In private."

 

She gulped. Knowing what she meant by 'private', she shook her head and hands profusely. All of us had suffered from the wrath of Lee Chaerin before. This may seem like a civilized conversation over tea, but believe me you wouldn't want to be in the same room as her.

Actually Chaerin suggested us to go to the club to forget about the guys for the night. I know about her going to clubs regularly when she was still living in France, but we have never actually went to one together in Seoul. I agreed readily of course, for these few days I had been thinking about Youngbae, Youngbae and more Youngbae.

My love sick period is coming to an end. To hell with him I say, I don't know what I did wrong, and I don't think I did anything wrong either. If he's already sick of me, I should be cool and move on too. Checking out myself for the last time at the mirror, I slided into my Jimmy Choo limited edition studded heels and walked out of the door.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chaerin's POV

From: Jiyong oppa

My Hunchae~!! Me and the crew are here already, where are you? I miss you...T-T

 

To: Jiyong oppa

We're on our way! You do? I don't think so, you didn't even told me about you and YG...

 

From: Jiyong oppa

I'll tell you everything that you want to know, I love you.

 

I locked my phone and kept it in my pouch. I secretly stole a glance at Dara unnie. She is quiet, but she doesn't looked depressed like what we think that she would actually be. But we all know that is only a lie, a facade that she put up just to assure us that she is alright. Looks like Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa had successfully brought the guy there already. All we need to do now is wait for her to do something herself later.

Alighting Dara unnie's car, the three of us stepped out gracefully, while she handed the car keys to the valet. Much to my surprise, Jiyong oppa is standing outside at the entrance. His eyes twinkled when we locked our gazes.

 

"Hunchae!"

He ran towards me like a small child and wrapped his arms around me. Aigoo... So possessive... I hugged him back and his arms squeezed me harder.

 

"Chaerin-ah, I will go in with Bommie first, aigoo... Don't show too much PDA here, and Kwon Jiyong if you dare do something funny to our dongsaeng I swear Bommie will peel your skin like how she peel the leaves off her corn!"

"Yahhhhhhh Ssantokki I won't do that! The most I will do is to hit him with my heels."

Kekeke, funny unnies. The both of them left us alone and very soon enough I can feel him close again. Did he even broke the hug?

 

"Yahhhh oppa, I... I... can't br... breathe..." I mumbled.

"No Hunchae I'm not letting you go. I missed you. I love you I love you I love you." He's still not letting go of me?

"I love you too oppa, can I kiss you now?" The kid immediately let go, as if given a sweet.

 

He loosened his grip on me, we are still close, but still not letting me go. This boyfriend really loves me. I leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek, but he gave me a frown. 

 

"Is this the way I taught you? Do you want me to show you again?" Without warning he pressed his lips on mine and squeezed me close to him again. I can feel his heartbeat over the thin pieces of fabric that is separating us.

 

"...o...oppa..." I let out a small moan when his tongue entered me. That must have encouraged him, because his hands travelled to somewhere he is not supposed to touch. Coming back to my senses, I broke the kiss and put my forehead with his.

 

"...remember what Dara unnie said? Nothing funny... " I gave him a wink and strutted into the loud music, disappearing into the crowd. He, of course, followed me and I felt him holding on tight to my hands pulling me to somewhere... private.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom's POV

Yes, yes. According to plan. She started blabbering nonsense now. Sooner or later she will reveal her true colors. Step two, inform the guys.

 

"Yahhh Park Corn who are you calling! You are supposed to listen to me! That pabo Dong Youngbae! He..."

"Okay okay Sandara Park, have my drink... Just keep quiet for a while..." I pushed my chocolate martini over to her and she gulped it down in one mouthful.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" A deep and y voice echoed through the speakers.

"Yahhh Tabi, I'm all done. All you have to do now is to bring him to the dance floor. Just him will do, I'm sure he can handle it."

"Will do. What other orders from my princess?" I shivered when he called me princess, that's the alien I love.

"As for you... Meet me at the VIP room. I have a surprise for you.." To tempt him further, I kissed him through the phone.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Youngbae's POV

Why am I alone in the crowd? That hyung is so troublesome, he was the one that asked me to come here with him but he's nowhere to be seen. I don't like this at all, the alcohol, the smoke... Even the girls here. Some of them had seriously violated my personal rights to my own comfort zone. Why are random girls coming up and grinding me? I gave them a smile and pointed at our panda, who winked at my direction, both hands on some random girls shoulder, two girls  in front, one at the back.

 

"WOOHOO!"

"LOOK AT THAT GO!"

"TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF!"

 

There was a commotion and the entire dance floor was in total chaos. Out of curiousity, I turned my head to that direction but to my absolute dismay I am watching my girlfriend, doing a live .

 

"Where is that stupid Dong Youngbae! He don't know what he is missing out! Do you want to see what I have? I will show you!"

 

Her blazer was already on the bar top counter, and she is tugging the seams of her tank top, trying to lift it up. 

 

WHAT THE HELL

 

I pushed the people away and made a beeline to her as fast as I could. I didn't mean to be so rough, I pushed girls, I kicked my way through, just to stop her from doing something wrong. Why is she doing this? Is she drunk? She can only show it to me! I purposely punched the guys at their back of the heads and making it look like an accident. Seriously they should die. Stop looking at my girl.

 

"DARA! STOP IT!" I pulled her top down, just in time before it exposes her bra. Then I took off my hoodie and covered her up. She looked at me with her big and round eyes, then she began to scold me in a language I can't comprehend.

 

"Dara we need to go."

"No! I am hallucinating, you are not real. Youngbae had already left me!" She screamed, hysterical. She must be drunk.

"Listen! I am here! Let's go!" I tried to pull her but she won't budge.

"No!"

 

Then you left me with no choice. I picked her up in one swift move and carried her bridal style out of the club.