Oh Hello, Cupid

Something ‘bout Our Future Love

Bom's POV

We are inside Dara's car. It's already twenty-five minutes and yet she's still on the highway. Judging by her driving speed I don't think we'll even reach Chaerin's house by nightfall. Minzy gave me a glance, and from her eyes I can tell that she don't want to be late. Well neither do I.

"Dara.. Would you PLEASE kindly drive a little bit faster?

"Safety first! This speed is perfect!" Erm, hello, 40km/hr for a highway that allows 90km/hr? I decided not to talk back since I knew she won't get that fact in no matter how much I drill her that it's perfectly safe to drive a little bit faster.

I was quite irritated because all we hear for the past twenty-five (going twenty-six minutes) was Justin Timberlake's Summer Love on repeat ever since she met Taeyang at the cafe. She was singing that song to the both of us and I seriously felt creeped out.

I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)

Wait... I think I just got a brilliant idea.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

"So Minkki! What do you think about Youngbae?" I heard Bommie asked the innocent maknae.

"He is so well built. I admire his dancing and his guitar skills. His singing is top-notch too.." She blushed a little just talking about how fit his body is. Aww maknae why are you so cute? Thinking about his body I secretly blushed as well, but I continued to sing to the song so that they won't find out I got affected.

"Do you know that Big Bang got a secret performance today for the freshmen orientation? It's gonna be held at the school hall just after morning assembly. But I think we do not have the luck to watch it though... When they start their live we will be somewhere around the road... Still struggling to reach Chaerin's house..." WHAT? THEY HAVE A LIVE TODAY? WHAT AM I DOING? THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA MISS IT!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom's POV

I think I've succeeded.

But wait! IS THIS WOMAN TRYING TO KILL US?! She increased her speed so suddenly and we're overtaking all the other cars that she can possibly overtake. Both me and Minzy are trying to hold on to anything possible. Anything. Does she thinks that she's an F1 driver? I didn't buy any insurance yet! I'm still young! I don't wanna die now!

"YAHHHHHHHH SANDARA PARK YOU BETTER SLOW DOWN NOW DO YOU WANT TO DIE? YOU... WAIT LOOK OUT!!!" I saw a huge truck in front of us. That's it, I'm dead. "Goodbye my parents, goodbye my sisters, goodbye my corn, goodbye Seungh..." Wait, whaaaaaat?

She took the wheel and expertly swerved the car to another side of the road to avoid the collision. I almost had a heart attack. Amid all the drama I found us outside Chaerin's house, with her leaning on the wall with her arms folded, with her shades down.

"You're late." She pouted.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chaerin's POV

I think I understood why Bommie unnie and Minkki's face looked like that when they stopped in front of me and picked me up. I feel like throwing up myself after I alighted from that dangerous vehicle. I can't comprehend why can Dara unnie look so normal as if she's had nothing happened to her. I think we need to rest for a while.

"Hurry Lady Spring! TOP is already on the stage! Minkki could you lend Chaerin a hand and bring her to us once the both of you feel better? We need to run!" Dara unnie was half squealing half serious when she passed the message.

I don't understand how did Bommie unnie regained her energy so quickly. TOP must be something amazing to her, I thought. Maybe TOP is the brand of corn they sell in Seoul here. Aishh, I need to update myself about Seoul.. All of a sudden I heard screaming and Varsity Fanclub's Future Love just blasted out of no where.

 

A couple of years
And I'm gonna know your name
It's like I waited for ya forever
And I know this might sound insane
But it wont be long
'Til we're gonna take this up
I'm talking about our future love

 

Who is this? The voice is so soothing and and somewhat... y? I feel drawn to the voice and I began following it until it becomes louder and clearer.

 

Baby if they asked me
I would say I don't even know ur name
And if they asked me
Does it change?
No, it don't change a thing
'Cause there's something about the way you'll love me
There's just something about the way you'll know me
That I cant explain enough
There's just something about our
Future love, future love, future love

 

I am inside the school hall among the crowd, with a dozen million of fangirls whom I presume they are students from here screaming and singing along with the group of guys on the stage. I was immediately drawn to the blonde guy in the middle, with just a pair of washed out jeans, high top adidas sneakers, a white tee and lots of bling bling accessories. Our eyes met when he was singing the part where they go,

 

There's just something about our
Future love, future love, future love

 

"Minkki ah, who is that blonde guy?" I pulled Minzy closer to me, trying ask her about the guy.

".......HARR? UNNIE I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" She screamed the guy with black hair whom I presume his name is Daesung, since there's an annoying girl screaming into my ear "DAESUNG OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA SARANGHAEEEEEEEE!!! <3<3<3" while going crazy about him, threw his sweat drenched towel into the crowd. Eww, who would want that kind of thing, it's so unhygienic!

I was swept to the right by the people. Literally swept. All of the fans just moved to the direction where the dirty towel is. Unknowingly, I lost Minzy and I can't find Dara unnie and Bommie unnie as well. I looked up, I'm actually just in front of the stage.

The blonde guy and I made eye contact again and he winked at me.

 

Oh hello cupid, I think you just shot me dead.