His First Impression

Something ‘bout Our Future Love

Chaerin's POV

I am still in my own world. Who in the world is that charming blonde guy? For 20 years of my life I had never really got attracted to the male species, let alone to have a boyfriend.. Mind you, there are tons of guys dying for my undivided attention, but I think they just don't match up to my expectations.

 

"...come in."

 

Was it love at first sight?

Mehh, it was probably a sudden feeling. Maybe I was just influenced by the mood just now. The music was probably the reason that made my heart beat faster.

 

"...come in."

 

But what is the reason that he's the only one that I paid attention to? I can see our childhood friend Seunghyun also on stage, as the ever so cool drummer. He certainly changed a lot compared to when we were young, it's good that he managed to slim down despite us constantly teasing him of being a "little fatty".

 

"WILL THE TRANSFER STUDENT LEE CHAERIN PLEASE COME IN?"

 

I took a second to generate what the person who called my name wants from me. I blinked several times, and like the wires connected, I finally got it.

 

Where am I? - I am outside my classroom.

Why am I standing here? - The teacher asked me to.

Who am I? I am the transfer student.

What am I doing now? - I am day dreaming.

 

OH MY GOD

 

It is like a process that my mind goes through, I like to constantly train my mind to think like this so that everything is in order and not left out. I secretly panicked a little, but I won't let it affect me. I am a confident badass female, situations like this are a breeze! I walked into the class with my shades still on, and I looked at my classmates while the teacher is introducing me.

 

Guys are ogling at me.

Girls are talking/gossipping about me.

Bommie is waving at me like a crazy person.

Seunghyun is in the same class as well.

The blonde guy is sitting beside him.

 

Until it was time for me to do my self introduction, I pushed up my shades to my head, revealing my cat like eyes.

 

"Hello, my name is Lee Chaerin, you can call me CL."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong's POV

That girl I met at our live is here.

 

I thought she was a first year! Who would've thought she is a transfer student, second year like us? Who is she actually? Does she know TOP and Bom? They are close I guess. Well, it doesn't hurt to make a new friend. I checked her out up and down, she looks so much better than the majority of the school population, she has her own style, and I like her edgy character.

 

Not to mention she is HOT.

 

Aishh, what am I thinking?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom's POV

I gestured to Chaerin to sit beside me. Sometimes I wonder that if she is connected to the royalty, the way she moves, so majestic. It's weird to describe my best friend like this, but I just can't think of a better word.

"How did I fare?" She said, smiling at me. I swear her smile is the warmest thing I've ever seen and if she is a guy I'll definitely court her. But don't get me wrong, I have somebody in mind. -blush-

"Awesome, lets meet Ssantoki and Minkki later at the cafeteria, we'll bring you around the school."

"Alright, hey Seunghyun, it's been long! And stop ruffling my hair!!!" She turned to her back and flicked the hand that was on her head out of the way and began to clean up the mess.

"I missed you, welcome back." He smiled, so gently, I knew it. He hasn't get over her yet.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong's POV

"Hi CL, my name is Kwon Jiyong, you can call me GD or Jiyong oppa. Nice to meet you." I smiled, I don't know why, I just liked girls calling me oppa.

She didn't reply me, nor she even looked at me. She was still talking to TOP and Bom, all she did was to flash me a thumbsup to acknowledge myself. Talk about poor attitude, what the hell is wrong with her?