The Confrontation

Something ‘bout Our Future Love

Jiyong's POV

With her hand in mine, I am not afraid of anything. We slowly walked back to the main building, I took slower steps, fear starting to eat me up little by little, blood rushing up to my ears, nervousness and anxiety overcame me. I'm starting to get sweaty palms. Don't want to let Chaerin feel it, I wanted to let go of her hand but she held on even tighter and gave me a squeeze.

 

"Don't worry Jiyong oppa, everything will work out fine."

"Will you be there for me despite the decisions I will make?" Please say yes, please say yes...

"Of course, I believe in you. Just trust me too okay? I love you oppa."

 

Charged up, I relaxed myself and felt more confident, ready to face the world. Also, I am determined to clear my name. No one calls me a liar.

 

As we are approaching the room, there're many students crowding around the hallway. Some of them were from my class, some of them are my club mates, plenty of fans, and even some teachers who believed in my innocence. I gave a small and weak smile at them and continued on. I don't know how to feel, should I be happy because there are people there for me, or should I feel depressed because they may only be here to catch a free show..?

 

"Hyung!"

Seungri's there with the rest of Big Bang. T.O.P hyung and Bom noona were standing side by side, with his hands on her shoulder. Is there something going on? Heh, I will later. Even Daesung and Youngbae who doesn't have exams in the morning came over to support me. I am thankful that I had such wonderful friends.

 

"CL-roo! / Chaerin unnie!"

Dara noona and Minzy came squeezing through the crowd to reach us. So all of us are here huh...

 

The world is my oyster, show time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seungri's POV

I stole a glance at Minzy, does she think that I am the one who caused this big hoo-ha to happen like all the ignorant people in the school? She's not looking at me. It was a mere accident, and that old man just doesn't get it. I'm gonna explain to the committee later, worst comes to worst just let me take the blame for Ji hyung.

 

"Hyung, lets show the old man who we are." He winked at me, which I took it's a good sign. Great, he's not mad at me.

 

We took the room by storm. Behind us were a big crowd, as if if we got the wrong verdict they are going to go on strike and tear down the entire campus. I am not bragging, but among all the other groups in the school we, Big Bang are the most influential.

We stood there for about half an hour listening to the old people harp about the school values and all those nonsense. Finally it's time for us to give our words I explained the whole situation to them without leaving out a single detail. Although I might have added something extra to spice up the story but it seems that they are not going to let Ji hyung off so easily.

 

"We have decided to suspend you from school for the time being, meanwhile you can use this free time as an opportunity to think about what have you done wrong and we hope that you return to the school in a clean slate. As a prestigious school we cannot allow things like this to happen." The principal spoke.

"But Mr Kim, Kwon Jiyong hasn't done anything wrong. He's honest, so why is the school labelling him as the bad one?" Alas, the star student spoke. CL always had her way with the teachers and even the principal. Did anyone said that all the people adore this girl, some even worship her?

 

"That's right that's right!"

"Give justice to our Jiyong oppa!"

"Down with the corrupted school system!"

"This talk is useless in the end they will still make our oppa the bad guy!"

"Seriously dude stop insulting our team captain, it's a disgrace to the school soccer team."

 

Voices of injustice rang loud and clear. T.O.P hyung even wanted to beat the people up but Bom noona is there to hold onto him. Who would know what will happen if he really punches the old men? Even the principal was stunned. As soon as he started his preach about their decisions, Ji hyung spoke.

 

"I am innocent. I will not accept your bull. I hereby give you my letter to quit this school."

 

I guess even his girlfriend didn't expect that coming judging from the look on her face. The crowd went silent, Bom noona, Dara noona and Minzy stunned, everyone was taken aback by the situation, trying to fix the pieces of the puzzle. The only ones unfazed were only us, the Big Bang.

 

"I knew it. I'm following you Ji." T.O.P hyung took out his letter and threw it onto the table. Bom noona slumped to the ground, unable to take the shock.

"I'm not leaving you guys, I'm in it." Dae hyung wrote one on the spot and placed it squarely onto the table.

"That leaves me with no choice huh..." Bae hyung did the same, and they turned and looked at me.

 

"I am the maknae." I wrote "LIAR" on a piece of paper and tore it up in front of the committee. "Ji hyung is not, you losers are."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

I kept looking at him but he seems to be avoiding me. Is that all? After having fun with me for breaking his curse of having no girls interested in him, then he just tossed me aside after using me? Is that so? Chaerin seems so strong, even when she heard her boyfriend was about to quit the school she didn't even cry, instead she was consoling Bommie together with Minji.

The fangirls were crying. Well obviously I feel like crying too. They clapped their hands and asked for attention. Jiyong, being the leader, stood out and gave a short speech.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for being here today to support me. Despite all our wishes to leave this hell hole, luck has been on our side. Do you remember the live we had previously? Big Bang has accepted an offer from the famous big company YG and we will be debuting to the music industry soon. But we will not forget all the love you people showered on us, you'll always be in our hearts no matter where we go. Thank you!"

 

So, why haven't I heard about it? I doubt my girls knew about it too, because they were just as shocked as I am.