Day 2

Living With The Prince [Edit]

Tiffany takes out a pail of coloring water from the art class. She was being order to do so because she was sleeping in the class and interrupting other students so the teacher in charge ordered her to change the water.

She is mumble to herself as is swinging the pail while daydreaming of someone.

 

“… Tiffany, will you be my princess?” The prince was proposing to her. She doesn’t know what to say. She was too stunning to say anything and before she get to reply, someone was shouting at her.


”Yah!” Someone’s voice is taking her back to reality.

She looks in front of her and was startled to see the Crown Prince is looking down at her.

The – the prince! Does my wish has just be granted?’ Tiffany thoughts.

 

She still doesn’t move even an inch when she saw Siwon is glaring coldly towards her.

“Hello! Are you still there?” He waves his hand in front of her face.

“Ye – yes!” She answers.

“Tracksuit girl, did you see what you just did at my shoes?” He points toward his shoes and causes Tiffany to gasp.

Uh – oh! I’m dead for sure.’

 

His shoes are already wet with her coloring water as the white shoes are turning into various colors.

 

“I – I’m sorry. I will clean up the mess for you.” She is trying to wipe his shoes by using her apron.

He is annoyed by her action as he throws away the shoes. “Get off! Just throw these shoes away.” He says in arrogant tone; leaving Tiffany who is so mad at his behaviour.

“What a jerk! I think who ever wants to marry this man, she would better have to think twice.” She grits her teeth before changing the water and heading to her class.


During art period, every student is require to draw an apple on the table. Tiffany who is skilled in this subject keeps crumpled her paper and throws it away.  She is still angry at his attitude back then.

Her other friends are already giving her a look.

“How many time she have crumpled the paper?” Jessica is whispering at Seohyun who was concentrating on drawing.

Seohyun shrugs her shoulder. “I don’t know. Probably 13th times including the new one right now.”

Hyoyeon is getting annoyed with Tiffany’s action. She is wasting the paper and she hates that. “Fany, will you stop acting like that! I really don’t have any idea what are you getting mad at and you’re annoyed me!” Hyoyeon is blurted out her anger.

“Glad it wasn’t me.” Jessica says quietly.

“I need to take a break. Teacher, I’m dismissed from this class.” Tiffany walks out without waiting for her teacher reply.


She is walking aimlessly and don’t know where to go when she hear someone’s talking at the empty classroom.

“I think I recognized this arrogant voice.” She takes a step towards the classroom and hiding her against the wall.

 

“…Marry me.” Siwon is proposing to Yoona.

Tiffany gasps. ‘Marry? Oh, my god! Did I hear it right?


Yoona is taken aback with his request. “Why are you proposing me now? I thought we have agreed not to talk about this.”

Siwon lets out a sigh. “If we’re not getting married now, they would married me with their chosen girl. I don’t want that happen.” He says in sincere tone.

Yoona is hesitates. “I – I can’t. You do know my ambition, right? I want to be the best ballerina in the world. I want everyone to recognize my talent. If I’m getting married, it will stop my dream from getting further. You know what I mean, right?” Yoona is smiles faintly.

“I guess.” Siwon sighs as he is staring down at his feet.


Tiffany is biting her lower lips before slowly attempting to walk away; afraid she would be accused to eavesdropping, which in fact she is.

Before she gets to walk far from the class, she is almost trip over an eraser, which is appeared from nowhere.

“Ouch! Why must be this time?” She rubs her before getting up.

 

Siwon who is hearing the noises; take a peek outside. “Who’s there?”

went ‘O’. She runs with all her might although she knows he might already see her.

“Hey, you there! Wait!” He wants to chase her but stop from doing so.


After parking her bicycle, she is darting to her room in fast motion. She even passes the dining room where all of her family members are gather there to have dinner.

“Eomma, do not wait for me. Just eat first without me.” She rushes to her room and quickly locks the door.

Her heartbeat is getting faster and faster every time she takes a breath.

 

“He saw me. He saw me caught eavesdropping their conversation. I’m die. Oh, how am I going to face him tomorrow?” She is biting her bed sheet.


Her father gives his wife question look. “What’s wrong with our daughter?”

“I don’t know. She went straight to her room and doesn’t want to eat.” She continues to eat.

“If she doesn’t want to eat, then her portion is mine!” Her brother is taking her meat but his mother is hitting his hand.

“It’s your sister portion. Do not take that.”

“But she doesn’t want it.”

“Doesn’t mean she don’t want to eat.”


Donghae is tutoring Kyuhyun because he personally asked him to teach him after his father threatened him to cut his allowance if he doesn’t raises his grade. It’s already been a month but Donghae keeps getting frustrated at him for nth time.

 

“Yah, it supposed to be like this.” He hits Kyuhyun’s head and corrects the wrong one.

Kyuhyun hisses. “You’re just like an ahjumma. I don’t want to study anymore. You are no good teacher.” Kyuhyun is leaning his back while crossing his arm.

Donghae is getting frustrated. “Tomorrow, I will find someone who is willing to teach you with different method. Argh, it’s getting late. Don’t stay up too late. Bye!” Donghae waves him goodbye before leaving him dumbfound in his room.