Day 1

Living With The Prince [Edit]

Tiffany was in a deep sleep that she doesn’t realize her father is waking her up.

“Tiffany? Wake up, honey.” Her father shook her body softly.

She is replying him back with a groan before goes to sleep once more.

 

A sudden voice interrupts the silence. “Let me do it.”

 

Tiffany should have wake when her father shook her body because she knew who is going to wake her up next.

 

Her mother is shook her body roughly like it was an earthquake. “Tiffany, you are supposed to wake like 10 minutes ago! You are going to be late for school. Get up and take a bath already!”

Tiffany gets up with sleepy eyes. “Yes, yes! I already woke up, eomma and appa. Eomma, can I skip school today? I’m not feeling well since yesterday.” She gives her a puppy eyes.

Her mother looks at her with empty eyes. “No.” She answers before pushes her head and walks out from her room.

“I was just kidding. She doesn’t have to push my head that hard.” Tiffany mumbles to herself.

Her father is chuckles. “You do know that she’s always acting like that. Why do you still keep teasing her?”

She gives him a loving stare. “Appa, I was only joking. She is taking my joke way too seriously.”

He pats her head. “You better take a bath now. Your mother would furious at you if she knew you aren’t still dressed up yet. I will take your bicycle out so get ready.” He smiles before leave her.

 

School, school! How many days I have to get through until I get my diploma?

 

As usual days, she is cycling every morning to the school while humming a song. After she reaches her school, she would park her bicycle at the section provided and approached her best friends who is in the middle of talking.

 

“Morning girls!” They would stop talking and divert their gaze towards them.

“You’re late, Tiffany!” Jessica is glaring at her.

“Seohyun shook her head. “You’re still wearing tracksuit underneath your skirt? Do you want to get chase by our discipline teacher again?”

Hyoyeon laughs. “She would never learn.”

“Oh, come on! Isn’t this a fashion? I look awesome in this and I would advertise this fashion throughout the world!” Tiffany is bragging about her lack of fashion causing her friends to ignore her and leaving her alone; talking to herself.

When she realizes she is by herself, she is running towards them with pitiful look. “You guys…”


Siwon, a Crown Prince who is extremely popular among female students has arrived at the school with his reserved car. He would be greeting by a lot of fans; waving at him and capturing his pictures. He would smiling at them before proceed to his class with a few guards around.

“I would never have a time for my own every time the guards are following me around.” Siwon is mumbling to himself.


In the class, his best friends are already arrived at waves at him as he takes a sit near them.

“Hey bro!” Eunhyuk greets him.

Siwon is frown before waving at him. “Hey.”

Donghae notices the frown; asking him. “What’s with the frown, Siwon? You are having a bad day?”

He lets out a sigh. “It’s just the bodyguard. I’m getting tired of them following me around. I want to be free like other normal people.”

Kyuhyun snickers. “You’re not normal people like us.” Kyuhyun says while playing game on his phone.

“What do you mean by that?”

“You’re a crown prince like Prince William. You need an unless you are letting yourself in facing bad problem.” He answers him.

Donghae ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair; much to his despair. “Stop playing the game, Kyu. Oh, Siwon! Are you free this weekend? We are going to watch Yoona’s performance at Busan.” Donghae asks him.

Siwon is in thoughts. “I probably can’t do so. I have an urgent task to do since I’m the Crown Prince and every tasks regarding palace is my responsible.”

Donghae nod, as he understands his work. “So, would you like to send your regards to her? She would be pleased.”

Siwon gets up from his seat and says nothing. He stops before looks at him. “If you think that was so necessary.”

Eunhyuk is taken aback with his sudden action. “What is wrong with him?”

Donghae shrugs his shoulder. “I don’t know. Menstrual cycle, I guess.”

Both of them are laughing while Kyuhyun stays silent. “Not funny.” He mutters under his breath.