The Begining

Keep us safe...

"Wooyoung-ah, Yonghyun-ah"

"ne, hyung?; ne, oppa?"

"We need to pack our things"

"Where are we going?"

"We need to move on. We can't live like this forever. We're goin to the town. I will search for a job and a better place for us to live. I want you guys to live a better life especially you, Yonghyun-ah. You are still too young and there are still a lot for you to learn.You too Wooyoung-ah. Come on let's pack what ever things we have left and leave this place before the moon comes out"

"okay, hyung; okay, oppa"

 

(Nichkhun's pov)

I watch them as they pack everything that we have left while I clean up our place. After years of living on the street, I have decided to leave this kind of life. After umma and appa passed away in the car accident, our life had been upside down. Wooyoung got blind a few months after the accident. Luckily, there was this ahjumma willingly took us in and help us. But 'bout ten years after that, she passed away too. Also in a car accident. Then we left her house and start living by the street. I work as a milk delivery boy while Wooyoung and Yonghyun helped to wash plates at a restaurant. I also work as a waiter at the same restaurant after I deliver milk. The payment wasn't that much but enough for us to eat everyday.

    "Oppa we're done", my thought being cut by Yonghyun, my little sister. She is a very sweet girl but never try to get on her nerve. You'll regret it.

    "Are we goin' now?", and that is Wooyoung, my little brother. He is blind but he doesn't like it when people get pity of him. He want to live like a normal person. He is a brave boy. Too brave that I always worry 'bout him. That is why I always want to protect him and Yonghyun.

    "Yea, let's go", with a few money and food that we have left, we start our journey to a new life.

    By the time we arrive at the town, it is already dark. We stop by the nearest to eat. The park looks a bit spooky... and it is very quiet. There are nobody here so we eat fastly and continue walking to search for a place to sleep. I feel Yonghyun grip my hand tightly. She's scared. The park is too quiet. I grip hers and Wooyung's hand to make sure that we won't get separate. While we are walking, a group of guys approach us and circle around us. I hold my siblings at my back and I can feel Yonghyun shaking. A guy comes up to me and touch me. Another come and drag Wooyoung away. I try to get Wooyoung but the guy's grip is too strong. He pull me away from Yonghyun. "OPPA!!!!", Yonghyun is a crying mess right now. A few guys take me a bit far from them. Another group do the same to Wooyoung.

    "Please tell your friends don't hurt my brother and sister. I'm begging you... Please...", I beg them. "Who do you think you are? Ordering me.", He start to kiss me roughly. I try to fight but I can't."AAAHHHHH!!!!", I hear Wooyoung's scream. I never thoguht that this will ever happen to us. Tonight, Wooyoung and I are . But I'm thankful that they didn't do anything to Yonghyun... and I hope she didn't see anything. Suddenly...

    "Yah! What are you guys doin'?", I hear someone coming. The guys run away and someone approach me. "Oppa...", Yonghyun-ah... That is all I hear before everything become black.

 

(Wooyoung's pov)

    No... Where is Nickhun hyung? Where is Yonghyun? I feel like being drag away. Suddenly, someone start to touch me. What is this guy doin'? I feel someone stripping my clothe off. I struggle to get free but the person tighten his grip on me."AAAHHHHH!!!!", something big is being push in me. The thing get into me a few more time 'till I'm too tired to fight back. Suddenly, someone come and all of them run away.

    "Yah! What are you guys doin'?", someone approach me.

    "Are you okay? What happened? Can you get up?"

    "Nichk... Nichkhun hyung... Yonghyun-ah...", is all I say before I faint.

 

(Yonghyun's pov)

    "Please no... Let us go..." I struggle hard. "OPPA!!!!" I call for Nickhun oppa. The guys have drag Nickhun oppa and Wooyoung oppa away. I can't really see what is happening but I can hear their cries. I look up at the person that is holding me back. He is smirking at the view.

"Ahjussi... please let us go... don't hurt us please..."

The ahjussi chuckles."Let you guys go? Never. This is what we call revenge." 'Revenge'?

What revenge is he talking 'bout? I am 'bout to ask but suddenly Wooyoung oppa scream in pain. Oppa can't see what is happening. Then someone come from behind.

"Yah! What are you guys doin'?" "Damn!", everyone start to run away.

I run to Nichkhun oppa. "Oppa...", then oppa faint. I see someone lifting Wooyoung oppa so I run to him."Please don't take oppa away", I cry. Trying to get Wooyoung oppa back. Then the guy put down oppa and I hug oppa tightly.

"Hey, we're not taking him away. Please let us help you. You can come with us too. We will bring you and your oppa to a nice place. Don't be scared. I'm a police officer. See this badge?". He show me his badge. "Do you believe me now?" I nod. "Come one", he lift Wooyoung oppa again and I follow him while another guy with Nichkhun oppa follow behind me. We enter a big car. I sit at the back with Nichkhun and Wooyoung oppa. I hope the place we are goin' really is a nice place. Where nobody will hurt us like what just happened. Before I know it, I fall asleep on the comfortable car seat.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for now. please tell me your opinion 'bout my first chapter then i'll try to do better on the next one. Thank you :)

I wanna ask if you guys prefer this kind of writing for conversation or a dialog format? i just wanna know. or mayb both?