Helping hands

Keep us safe...

(Nichkhun's pov)

When I wake up, I found myself at a very strange place.Where am I? I look around and notice someone sleeping on the arm chair. "Pity him. His body must be hurt sleeping in that kind of position". I try to get up but my back hurt so badly. I groan and get up slowly.

    "Oh, you're awake.", the guy approach me. "Is your back hurt? Here, swallow this. It's a painkiller. It helps to reduce the pain.", he said while giving me a pill and a glass of water. I swallow it and give him back the glass. "Thank you", I say. "You're welcome", he answer. We become silent before he ask, "What's your name?".

"Nichkhun...", I answer.

"Nice name. I'm Taecyeon. If you are weondering, we are in my house. I live here with my brother and a friend", he say with a smiling face. 'Brother... Oh, Wooyoung...Yonghyun... I just remember 'bout them. What kind of brother am I?' I quickly grab his arm and he look at me.

"Yes?", he ask.

"Where are my brother and sister?", I ask with a slow and worry voice.

"They're here too. You want to go to them?". I nod. "Okay. Can you stand up?" I try to stand but almost fall back because of the hurt at my back. Luckily he is here so he hold me up. "Let me carry you", he then lift me up bridal style and walk out of the room.

 

(Taecyeon's pov)

I carry him to my brother's room. I knock on the door and my brother open it.

"Oh, hyung", he make way for me to walk in. Once I put Nickhun on the bed, he immediately hug his siblings tightly.

"Wooyoung-ah, Yonghyun-ah. Are you guys okay? Are you guys hurt anywhere?", he ask them while examining them like nothing had happened to him. Doesn't he remember that he was hurt too?

WY : Hyung, my back hurt. Chansung-ssi gave my eat painkiller but it still hurt.

TY : It will take a few minutes for the effect to take place. But it won't make the pain go away. It will just help to reduce it.

NK : Thank you, Taecyeon-ssi.

YH : Oppa, what happened last night? Who are the guys?

NK : Oppa don't even know Yonghyun-ah. But don't be scare okay? Oppa will always protect you and Wooyoung oppa. We will search for a safe place to stay in.

YH : Okay, oppa.

Suddenly someone barge into the room...

DJ : My lovely hyungs-- Oh, hello there.

CS : Doojoon can you please walk in properly. You can give everyone here heart attack.

DJ : Hehe... Sorry hyung. Won't happen again.

TY : Yea right.

DJ : Tch. Btw, who are these people?

TY : This is Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Yonghyun.

DJ : Oooohh... Hello there lovely *wink at yonghyun*

TY : *smacks Doojoon's head* Attitude please.

DJ : *roll eyes* Fine. What are they doin' here?

CS : We brought them home last night. They were in... trouble.

DJ : Oh... Anyway, let's breakfast. I'm starving! Btw, I'm Doojoon. I'll be waiting in the kitchen!!!

Aish... this kid. When will he ever change?

TY : Let's go

Everyone get up and walk out of the room. Chansung and I follow Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Yonghyun form behind. They walk slowly holding each other hand. Well, Wooyoung and Yonghyun are more like clinging onto Nickhun like they are afraid that anything bad will happen. Nothing will happen in this house, at least.

 

(Chansung's pov)

We walk into the kitchen and sit. Wooyoung sit with his brothe and sister. They really inseperable.

"Let's eat", Doojoon shout but then get a smack on his head from Taecyeon hyung. "Just eat will you? Don'y shout. We have guest". I chuckle and we start eating. Everyone eat quietly except for Doojoon. He never shut up when eating.

    I peek to look at Wooyoung somtime. I see Nichkhun hyung have to help him with the food since he is blind. I wonder what made him blind? Maybe I can ask him later. Suddenly Taecyeon hyung ask...

TY : Where were you guys goin' last night?

NK : We... we don't really know where were we goin'.

DJ : Eh? How can you not know where were you goin'? Did you guys ran from home?

TY : Can you talk properly to him? You are scaring them. Plus, he is older and he is not someone that just commit a crime.

DJ : He's older than me? Are you sure hyung? He looks like a baby. How old are you?

NK : 26

DJ : You? *poke Wooyoung's hand*

WY : uh? I'm 25.

DJ : And you?

YH : 16

TY : See?

DJ : But she's younger than me! *point at Yonghyun*

CS : Obviously she is. She looks way too young if compare it with your look.

DJ : Remember hyung, you are older than me.

CS : Yea but I don't look as old as you do!

DJ : I'm still more handsome than you!

CS : Yea right. Says who? huh?

TY : Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm doin' some investigation here. Go and fight somewhere else.

CS/DJ : Sorry hyung. *continue fighting quietly*

TY : So, you guys don't have anywhere to go?

NK : No... But I'll find a job and a place for us to stay. We will get out of your house. We can go now. We're sorry for troubling you.

TY : No no no. If you go, where are you goin' to stay? You don't want the same thing to happen again right? Stay here. At least until you find a job. You guys won't be troubling us.

DJ : Yes! We are so happy to have you guys here. At least I have someone else to talk to other than these two oldies. Right, Yonghyun?

TY/CS : *smack Doojoon's head*

DJ : HYUNG!

CS : Serve you right. *turn to look at Nichkhun* We can help you with the job.

WY : Are there any job for someone like me? I want to work too. Can I work too hyung? 

NK : Depends on what kind of work it is.

YH : I want to work too oppa.

NK : Oppa will try to search one for you.

CS : Taecyeon hyung knows a lot of people. Maybe they can help.

TY : Yeah.

Suddenly someone's phone rings...

DJ : *pick up* Yes?... Oh, you got it?... Okay I'm on my way.

TY : What is it?

DJ : Duty call. Sorry. Talk again later.

CS : Since when did he get a duty call this morning?

TY : Just let him be. Maybe it's urgent.

Somthing is not right... Doojoon is up to something...

 

(Doojoon's pov)

I enter my car and drive to my office fastly. Once I'm arrive, I enter my room and found Lee Joon, my colleague. "What did you get?", I ask

" Take a look at these", he hand me a big file. "I got these from my investigator. The pictures are old but it will be easy for us to search for them with the informations we have". I look at every paper he gave me. I read out the names, "Nichkhun... Wooyoung... Yonghyun...", they sound familiar. Then I look at the articles provided. Car accident... the picture looks so old. When did this happen? Was I born at that time? I'm just continuing what my father had been doin'. Helping a friend of his... and search for the children. How am I suppose to search for them with these pictures?!

"I bet they are older by now", I tell Joon. "Not the youngest. She was just a few months old by that time" "Really?". He nod. Maybe I'll just go on with other works for the moment... Where am I goin to serach for them?????

"Thanks Joon" "No problem"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if you guys will like this of writing or not. tell me which one you guys prefer okay?