Promises

Keep us safe...

(Taecyeon's pov)

After listening to Nichkhun's story, I wonder how did they able to survive such life? Nichkhun is crying very hard right now. Maybe he missed his parents so much. Witnessing their own parents death must be a very hard for them. Plus, they were very young back then. I hugged n rubbed Nichkhun's back while he cried on my chest. Then, I looked over at Doojoon with questioning look. 

DJ: I-i am so sorry 'bout ur story, hyung.... I never thought that it is that bad. But I promise that I will do everything that I can to get the person behind all this. No matter how hard it is. I promise you hyung. We will protect you guys. 

TY: *still hugging Nichkhun* Yea. We promise that. You guys will be save as long as we are here. If the people ever hurt you guys, we will make sure that they regret it their whole life. You dont have to worry.

Yonghyun and Wooyoung walked into the living room with a confused face, especially Yonghyun.

YH: Are we interrupting something? *look at Nichkhun* Whats wrong with oppa? Is oppa sleeping?

TY: *look down at Nichkhun* Oh... I didnt realize that. I'll put him in the bed first.

 

(Yonghyun's pov)

I wonder what happened. I glared at Doojoon and Chansung oppa. 

YH: What did you guys do?

DJ: N-nothing. We were just talking.

YH: Really?

CS: Really...

YH: Okay then. Can we watch tv oppas?

DJ: Yea sure

I know that something is not right from the way they look at us but i just let them be. Maybe it is just their works. Now lets see what is fun on the tv. 

 

(Taecyeon's pov)

I put Nickhun on the bed slowly to not wake him up. Then, I sit on the sofa near the bed and stare at him. Whatever that he had been through in his past, I can admit that he is the strongest boy I've ever met in my entire life. I am really thankful to those who willingly helped them. I really want to help them. I will look for the guys, Nichkhun. I promise. I will keep you safe. No one can take you away from me. U r mine, u know that. MINE. Wait.. what? What the hell? Aish.. Stop dreaming Taecyeon. A beautiful guy like him wont fall for you. What are you thinking? Remember, you only need to help him. Thats it! Not more than that. Please stick to ur mission. Stop daydreaming. Stop. STop. STOp. STOP! Ouch... I rubbed my head. Suddenly I felt a hand holding mine. I looked up to see Nickhun staring at me.

NK: Why were you hittng your head?

TY: Oh... Nothing. *smile awkwardly n move aside to give Nichkhun space to sit*

NK: *sit* What were you thinking?

TY: Hm? N-nothing. Really

NK: Okay

...........................

There was a short silent between us. Okay this is starting to feel a bit uncomfortable

TY: Uhmm.. I'm sorry 'bout ur parents n Mrs Lee

NK: *smile slightly* Its okay. You dont have to. Its not like it was ur fault.

TY: Yea... Are you okay now?

NK: *nod* Yes I am

..........................................

More silent. Come on Taecyeon. Think of something to talk 'bout.

NK: Uhmm... Taecyeon-ah... Thank you

TY: Thank you? For?

NK: Everything. You guys are very nice to us.

TY: Neh.. I believe anyone that found you guys will do the same.

NK: Hm.. But still, who knows what crime is following us. I just dont want you guys to involve n be the next victim. Like what happened to Mrs Lee..

TY: You dont have to worry 'bout us. Just worry 'bout urself n ur siblings. And I promise that nothing bad will happen to you guys as long as we are around. We will protect you guys. I will protect you, Nichkhun-ah.

NK: Thank you. You are just to nice.... Taecyeon-ah, can I- can I hug you?

TY: Huh? H-hug me? Uhm..

NK: Yea.. I just love ur warmth. I-i'm sorry if my request is wierd. Its okay. You dont have to..

TY: Sure, you can.. hug me

NK: Okay..

He slowly hug me n I hugged him back. I tighten my hold when I feel him relaxing. I wish that we can stay like this forever.

(Nichkhun's pov)

He is so warm. Taecyon is so warm. I missed this feeling. I felt safe whenever I'm with him. Just like whenever I was with appa. Appa was very warm too. I missed umma and appa very much. I felt him tighten his hold when I started to relax in his arms. I want the time to stop so that I can stay like this forever. With this feeling. With him, I felt safe. Its like nothing will able to hurt me... 

Am I starting to have feelings for him? If I am then I hoped that this feeling will go away. He's just gonna help me. After that, he will move on with his own life...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay.. I'm sorry if this chapter is not that good cuz I straight away write it when the idea came. As you can see, it is a Taeckhun chapter with a bit of Yonghyun in the middle. Hehe... So I hope you enjoy ur reading n have a nice day :)

Btw, Happy Christmas to those who are celebrating it!!!! I dont celebrate christmas so you dont have to wish me 'Happy Christmas'. Have a nice christmas eve n have a nice christmas!! Luv ya all <3