Everything went wrong

Keep us safe...

(Doojoon's pov)

Two weeks have pass and now, my friends and I are ready to start with our plan. Some of my other friends that I asked help from had told me that they have seen a few men pass through our apartment every morning and evening. Then at night, they would stay there and keep their eyes on our apartment. It sounds creepy actually but we have to do this. We have to finish this. We didnt tell anything to Yonghyun and her brothers yet because we dont want them to be worry too early... as I thought so.. Anyway, tonight, hyungs and I went to the office to get everything ready. We left Yonghyun and her brothers at home but of course I told my friends to keep their eyes on our apartment.

As we were getting ready, I suddenly receive a call from one of my friends that is taking care of the three at home. I dont know why but I have a bad feeling when I saw his name on my phone. Slowly, I answer the phone.

DW: Hyung...

DJ: Yes, Dongwoon?

DW: ...........

DJ: Dongwoon?

DW: Hyung, I'm....

DJ: Dongwoon seriously, will you say it alredy? Dont make me feel nervous. Whats wrong?

DW: Hyung, I am so sorry...

DJ: Sorry for what? Did something happened at the apartment?

DW: Well.... Junhyung and I was watching ur apartment. I swear! We didnt take our eyes off of it! Not even a second. But then...

DJ: Then??? Dongwoon, seriously! Say it already!

DW: *sigh* We did not realise that there were a few men on the floor, hiding we guess... When we saw them we ran out of the car to ur apartment. But, when we reach there... there was no one at all. No Nichkhun hyung. No Wooyoung hyung. And no Yonghyun.

DJ: What?!

DW: We're really sorry hyung.. We tried to follow them but they got away. We lost them...

DJ: No! I want the both of you to keep on searching and DO NOT stop until you find them. GOT IT?!

DW: Y-yes hyung. We are again sorry

I cut the line angrily and throw my phone across the room. Then I looked at my hyungs who I guess have been staring at me since I was talking to Dongwoon. This cant be happening. I beleive that there were no one on the floor before we got out. How can we missed them? Dongwoon and Junhyung had their people surrounded the apartment but how can we missed them? We are running out of time. We need to find them before they hurt them. 

TY: Doojoon? Whats wrong?

DJ: They got them, hyung

CS: Who got who?

DJ: They got Yonghyun and her brothers!

TY/CS: WHAT?!!!

TY: How did that happened?

DJ: I dont know. Dongwoon said they saw some men came out of what they assume their hiding place on our floor. But how can we missed them? Did you saw anything when we went out?

TY/CS: No

CS: So, Wooyoung and his siblings are kidnapped?

DJ: *nod*

TY: Where are they? Did your friends get to chase them?

DJ: Thats another thing, hyung. They lost them while they were chasing! Those kids are trained well I guess... But whatever it is, we need to get going now. I'll ask Dongwoon where they are now and we will have to look for them ASAP or they will hurt them.

CS: Okay then, lets go

And with that, we get into our own car and drive to where Dongwoon is. Not long after we leave the office, we found ourselves in a dark alley. We drive as slow as we can and as quietly as we can be. But obviously the car engine is not helping at all...

Soon, I receive a call from Junhyung saying that he and Dongwoon found an abandoned house not too far in the forest. They saw lights so they assume that there must be poeple in there. Then, we all get to where they are. Once we reach them we walk slowly and quietly to the house. We saw two men standing at the entrance. Guarding, I guess. Without me realizing it, Taecyeon and Chansung hyung ran quietly towards them and hide at each side of the wall. They look at me and I gave them a nod, signing them that it is safe. Then, Taecyeon and Chansung hyung knocked the men down with their guns. Dongwoon, Junhyung and I ran towards the house . We open the door quietly, but still, the door made a 'krik' sound. We step into the house and start looking for them at every corner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Taecyeon's pov)

We keep searching the whole house but we found nothing. Where are they? Then suddenly Junhyung called us. We all went to him and take a look at what he is pointing at. His finger is pointing towards a door that doesnt really look like a door because first of all, it doesnt have a door knob. Second, its colour is exactly the same as the wallpaper that can make other people confuse. This must be a secret door. We push the door open slowly. We step inside one by one. As we go further into the room, We heard people talking... or should I say yelling(?) And I also heard people whimpering. 'Its them isnt it?' That was the first thing that came to my mind. I took a look at the others and they had the same look as I am. Then I whisper to Doojoon,

TY: This must be the room is it?

DJ: I guess..

CS: Should we just go in?

JH: No. Its too risky and we dont even know how many people does he have in there.

DJ: Then let me call Joon to bring some back up.

TY: Okay but do it quietly.

We stay there as we wait for Doojoon to call Joon. Once he is done, he came back to us. Dont get confuse please. The room is big enough for people to walk around in.

DJ: He's getting the people ready. We just have to wait.

TY: Okay...

DW: Non of what we planned work is it?

CS: Nope. It is all useless...

TY: But whatever it is, we must get them out of here. That will be our plan for now.

CS: Then we let guy go?

DJ: No, we will make another plan later...

JH: Yes. Getting them out is what impor-

Junhyung's words were cut by a loud bang from th room. We all gather at the door with our pistol in our hand.

DJ: What was that?

DW: No one were shot in there right?

TY: No, they must have touch them already. Those guys really wanna die

I was really mad that time. I was a bout to broke in but Chansung's hand stopped me...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Chansung's pov)

Hyung was breathing heavily at that time. I know how worried he was. He's scared that if anything happened to Nichkhun hyung in there.

CS: Hyung, dont..

TY: But Chansung, they might have hurt them

DJ: No hyung, please wait. We are scared too but we dont want thigns to get worse. You dont want Nichkhun hyung to get hurt by them right?

I see hyung start tto calm down a bit after listening to what Doojoon had said. Its true. None of  us want them to get hurt. Especially Wooyoung. He doesnt eve know whats going on around him at the moment. Oh my god, please help us to save them.

Later, we heard some foot steps from the door we entered. We took our place quietly and wait for whoever it is to come in. In a few seconds, Joon walk in with a few men.

JN: Hey, hyungs *grins*

TY: You actually think this the right time to show us your stupid grin? What took you so long?

JN: I-i'm sorry hyung... It's not that easy to get these people all of the sudden...

CS: Okay whatever. Now, we dont know who is in there actually. How many people? How big are they? How prepared were they? We dont know. So, We are gonna break in and just take the three out of there. Take down those people if you can. But remember, the real plan is to get the three out of there. Understand?

I see they nod after my words. Taecyeon hyung counted to three before we break in. Guns shot were heard everywhere. Some of Joon's men successfully take the men down and we manage to bring the three out of there. We told Joon to finish them all and leave as soon as possible. Dongwoon and Junhyuung stayed to help him.

We drove out of that place as fast as we can. Luckily, there were no car following us. We drove home safely. The three siblings were shaking so hard and I can see Nichkhun hyung's head is bleeding and he looks like he is trying to stay awake but failed to when he fal unconcious on Taecyeon hyung's arm. Hyung brought him in and rush Doojoon to get a towel and a basin of water to wipe away the blood. I dont think he will leave Nichkhun hyung by now... Neither of us will. And that is how the night went by. Taecyeon hyung kept Nichkhun hyung company the whole night and Wooyoung and Yonghyun slept in our room while Doojoon and I stay at the living room. Hardly asleep...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So..... honestly, this chapter doesnt go as I planned... but I think it is not that bad. If it is then I am sorry... As you can see, there are only the 'boys' pov in this chapter. I will post what happened earlier at the appartment in another chapter later.