Just like any other days

Keep us safe...

That night, the three policemen sat in the living room thinking of what should they do.

(Taecyeon's pov)

Ughhh... What should we do now? Doojoon must have his own plan for now. He MUST have.

TC: Doojoon, do you have any plan on ur own? I mean, you must have plan something in the first place right?

DJ: Yea. Of course I have one. But I feel like making a new one.

CS: You think this is a live video game or what?

DJ: No! After our house were broke in by 'someone', I think of a new plan. Which is better to me.

CS: Okay then. Mind sharing it with us? We're going to do this together remember/

DJ: Okay. My plan is like this...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning I woke up to a very nice smell. It seems like someone is cooking in the kitchen. Must be Nichkhun. I walked into the kitchen silently and lean at the kitchen entrance with my arms crossed on my chest. Suddenly, I felt someone patting my shoulder. So I turned around and found Chansung staring at Nichkhun like how I did eralier.

CS: Seriously hyung, ur stare can dig a hole on hyung's head.

TC: Shut up *continue to stare at Nichkhun*

CS: You likes him

TC: What?

CS: You likes him. You likes Nichkhun hyung

TC: Hmph. Yea right

CS: *nods* Yea it is right

TC: Shut up

CS: Why? Too shy to admit?

TC: Even if I do I will never get a chance

CS: n how do you know that?

TC: Do you actually think he will fall for me? This guy infront of you? I am nothing, Chansung. There are a lot of people outside there that would take a better care of him. He's not safe with me. I am a cop. I have a lot of enemies. My life is full of criminals. I dont think I can take a good care of him.

CS: I cant believe that that just came out of ur mouth, hyung. What happened to the Taecyeon hyung that I have known before? The hyung that will do whatever it takes to get what he want? The hyung that never gives up?

TC: He's different, Chansung... Hyung want him safe... He is just too precious to me...

CS: And hyung have to keep him safe. You never know his feelings hyung.. Who knows if he too have feelings towards you?

TC: That is impossible, Chansung

CS: Really? I thought we should never give up hope?

I turned to look at Chansung. He just shrugged and walk towards Nichkhun to greet him.

Chansung and I have been very close ever since he was born. I took care of him all the time. I even rushed home from school just to play with him. He is my only brother. We worked hard together to become a cop. It was tough but we made it through. He is a very positive minded person. Which is very important for someone like me... Someone that easily give when it comes to their love ones.. n yes, I love Nichkhun. I admit it.. But will things actually happen between us? No one knows... I then went to my room to take shower.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Chansung's pov)

I walked towards Nichkhun hyung 'boo' him from behind making him jumped. He pouted n I laughed out loud.

NK: Yah, Chansung-ah...

CS: *still laughing* I'm... sorry, hyung

NK: Chansung-ah... *pouts* Its not funny...

CS: *slowly stop laughing* okay okay. I'm sorry hyung

NK: *continue cooking*

CS: What are you cooking, hyung?

NK: Hm? I'm cooking fried rice *smiles* wanna have a taste?

'Do you even have to ask, hyung?', I talked to myself before nodding my repeatedly. Hyung just chuckles at my reaction before taking a half spoon of fried rice n feed me. Once the fried rice enter my mouth, I was stunned by the taste. DAMN! This is too good! It taste like mom's. Hyung look at me worriedly, probably waiting for my respond.

NK: Is it good?

He asked me softly. Nervous, perhaps.

CS: Have you ever taste ur own cooking hyung? This is heaven! It taste just like my mom's. Where do you learn to cook, hyung?

NK: *chuckles softly* Thank you *smiles shyly* Well, working as a waiter in a restaurant gave me a lot of opportunity to stare at the cook while he is cooking. Then, I treid to cook it when I went home to Mrs. Lee's... when there are enough ingredients, of course.

CS: Thats it? You just stare at the cook? 

NK: *nod*

I just stare at hyung in disbelieve. Seriously?! Thats it?! Does he has a super power or something? How can he remember all the ingredients? I cant eve n differentiate the green veggies... This hyung is awesome. Taecyeon hyung must be lucky if he have him.

I went to help hyung to set up the table before I felt someone touching my back. I turned around and was met face to face with Wooyoung hyung.

CS: Oh, hyung..

WY: Oh... Changsung-ah, I'm sorry... *retreat his hand and try to feel the chair*

CS: No no no. Its okay, hyung. Here *grab Wooyoung's hand and lead him to the chair before helping him to sit down*

WY: Thanks *smiles*

NK: Oh, Wooyoung-ah *put the bowl of fried rice on the table*

WY: Hyung *smiles*

NK: Did you sleep well?

WY: *nods* *sniffs* Is it fried rice, hyung?

CS: *eyes widen* how did you know?

WY: *chuckles* The smell is very familiar

NK: *chuckles* I used to cook for them this fried rice every morning. They love it very much

CS: Oowhhh...

NK: Chansung-ah, can you help me with the plates? I'll go and call the others

CS: Okay, hyung

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Nichkhun's pov)

I went to our room first to look for Yonghyun n tell her that breakfast is ready. Then, I went Doojoon's room n inform him the same thing. Lastly, I went to Taecyeon's room. I knocked on the door n went in after I heard a soft sound saying 'come in'."The breakfast's ready," I said when I opened the door but then was frozen by the view infront of me.

In the room, Taecyeon is half with just his trousers on and a shirt in his hand. 'I guess I should have wait a little bit longer'. I didnt realize that I was staring at him until I heard a light chuckle.

TY: Are you done staring at me?

NK: uhh...? oh, I-I'm sorry... I didnt mean to *look away blushing*

TY: *chuckles* Its okay

Then he walk towards me at the door. I looked up at him.

TY: Breakfast's ready?

NK: N-ne...

TY: Lets go then

NK: Yea...

I was about to turn around but froze when I felt his hand holding mine and we walk towards the kitchen. Oh my god... I can feel my face heating up.. I raise my other hand to touch my face feeling it a bit warm. 'Stop heating up, face'. I was slaping my face lightly before a hand stop me. I looked up at Taecyeon. "You dont want to hurt ur pretty face dont you?". Did he just... said I'm pretty...??? He dragged me all the way to the kitchen and we had our breakfast peacefully... at least most of them...

After breakfast, Taecyeon, Doojoon and Chansung help to do the dishes. Or I can say, playing with the bubbles(?) Childish cops. '*gigles* But they are cute when they are childish'. Okay, stop it, Nichkhun. Once I'm done wiping the table, I went to the living room where Yonghyun and Wooyoung is sitting watching some cartoon series. Well, its more like Yonghyun watching and Wooyoung just listening because... you know.

Later, Taecyeon and Doojoon get ready to go to work while Chansung will stay home with us. They have been taking turns staying at home looking after us while doing their works. I feel like we are burdens to them but they kept on saying that it is fine. So, I just let them do whatever they want to. Therefore, the rest of the day went by just like that. Just like any other days. Us staying at home doing nothing. Sometimes they bring us out for lunch or dinner. Other than that, its just home. It is so boring but they said that it will only be like this for the time being. Its for our safety, they said... I dont really understand what they mean but I just let them be. As long as my brother and sister are safe.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont know what title should I put for this chapter actually... anyway, hello again. to anyone that is still around *smiles* Sorry for the long wait. Hope you guys will like this chapter. Nothing much happen in this chapter actually but I just want to write it =)