Tell Me Should I be Jealous?

My Love, My Star

Yifan Oppa,

I hope someday you'll give me chocolates too. Not becausr you owe me something but because you know how much I love it.

Yes I was hurt when I heard that Krystal said to Hyunshik oppa that she was attending your class beacause she needs to claim the chocolates you owe her. What can I do? Even though she's my friend I really wish that she wouldn't do something like that. She knows I like you. I know that I might be over reacting because she's your friend too and you two are much closer than we are but what can I do with what I feel? 

After class I was going downstairs already just to get I glimpse of you. I saw Des and my other friends but what I first noticed is that you were right behind them. I don't know if what I remembered was right but we looked at each other for a moment and then Des asked me where I was going I said that I was going home already. You usually go out after your class and I was surprised that you went upstairs. Des pulled me and said to wait for her for she will accompany me so I did wait for her. It gave me a chance to see you more. All of us were in our respective lockers when I saw Krystal put in a pack of chocolates in her bag. That must be the one you gave her and I remembered it look like Timtams? It is known to originate from Australia, whete I went for an exchange program. Again my delousional self assumed that you brought it because you know that it somehow relates to me and possibly Krystal will share it to me. Unfortunately I don't know if you really intended to do that and Krystal did not share it to me. The good thing was I was able ti see you and I don't know how you do it but it makes my day. I was really happy to see you oppa.

I just pretended to not see it. Later Krystal told me that when you gave her the chocolates infront of Jiwon she said that Krystal should tell you to give her too. Why di you have to be so popular? I knew that Jiwon liked you as well but I didn't know it was this serious. She's really cute and a girl who really deserves a great guy. Sometimes I just wish that she was still inlove with Rem hoping that we could happen. Jiwon is also a friend of mine and she's one of the reasons I told everyone that my feelings for you was just admiration. Only few knew how my feelings for you is really strong. So strong that I feel so jealous about these petty things even if in the first place I don't have the right to.

 

Shinhye (imagining eating the chocolates you are going to give me in the near future hehehe :))

September 20, 2014

4:22pm

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Wow I did not expect this response from you guys. It's really overwhelming. I'll do my very best for this story and hopefully be able to continue my first one. All I can say is thank you very much and I hope you enjoy this. Your thoughts in this will be very much appreciated. It's a short chapter and very shabby . It might also have many technical errors but I hope you understand. When I saw the response I wanted to write the fisrt chapter already to thank all of you. Unfortunately I just wrote this using my phone I did not have time to edit it. I'll do better in the next chapters. :-)