four.

T H R E E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four.

 

 

Baekhyun went to a bar that night. After he his so-call fight with Chanyeol, he went home, being so frustrated, he trashed his house as if trying to clear away his frustration. He then sat on his sofa,with heavy panting, and closed his eyes. I hate this.

 

It seemed time travel and night had come, Baekhyun chose to go and relieve himself with alcohol and went to the bar that he usual go. He order some and engrossed himself with it. Ironically, he didn’t drunk at all that night. When the dawn came, he left the bar and went off home, thinking how useless he was.

 

Aera was never his. He didn’t have the right to grab hold on her. If he in Chanyeol place, he probably act the same. Oh, how he wanted to end his misery so much.

 

 

Baekhyun wrote his novel at Minseok cafe as always. He haven’t been to the cafe for two days at least. Minseok had asked in concern but he can just only give a smile. He hoped that Minseok would understand - no, he knew the older would - and thinking that he might tell one day.

 

“Baek,”

 

Baekhyun heard a very familiar voice but he chose to ignore it and continued on typing. What kind of face should I show her?

 

Aera carefully pulled the chair out and sat. She looked at Baekhyun whow wouldn’t paid attention to her like he usually did. He is upset. “I know, you notice me. Can we talk?”

 

Baekhyun looked up and stopped typing. “Fine,” he said, gave in and closed his laptop and put it away. “What is it you want to talk?”

 

“About the other,” Aera began. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Oh, and you’re sorry for what?”

 

“Chanyeol is rude.” Aera said. “He wasn’t suppose to be like that.”

 

“No, Aera. I completely understand Chanyeol. Maybe it’s time you stop coming to me every freaking day.” Baekhyun told, expression rather cold.

 

Aera flinched. She didn’t expected such statement. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like me hangout either?”

 

“No, I like it. Did Chanyeol told you anything?”

 

“What?”

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath. His face soften. Maybe it was the time to end it. “That I like you, more than just a friend.”

 

Aera processed the words. She turned speechless. Baekhyun was confessing to her. Just like Chanyeol said. After the fight with Chanyeol, she had give herself some thoughts. That the possibility that Baekhyun might like her, she couldn’t believe it. But now, that she heard it by herself, she didn’t know what to do. Honestly, she kind of understand that why Chanyeol was mad and was acting so. However, she knew, she couldn’t just abandon Baekhyun. “C-chanyeol did tell.”

 

“Ahh...” Baekhyun nodded. “Aera, do you understand now. I think I already tired with this. It’s my problem so you don’t have to feel burden by it. I’m love you since high school and never told you so because I’m afraid that if I did, we might become awkward and not friends anymore because I know you never see me like that.” he said, telling from the bottom of his heart.

 

Aera listened.

 

“It was painful Aera. It was even more painful when I see you with Chanyeol over each other in front of him. But I have to bottle everything up because I still want to be your friend. However, maybe I reach my limit. Yoo Aera, I don’t want to feel like this anymore so I suggest you, to just stop seeing me for awhile. Let’s stop being friends.”

 

Aera started having tears on her eyes. When Baekhyun said that they shouldn’t be seeing each other,, that they should not be friends anymore, it break her hearts and she couldn’t help but to cry.

 

Baekhyun gave a smile. Seeing her crying pained his heart but he knew he should be strong. He wanted to end it so, he had to end it. “I like seeing you happy,” he said, moved his hand and wiped the tears in her face. “But, I hate being in pain, so I’m sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter