three.

T H R E E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

three.

 

 

It was early autumn. Summer had over and it had entered the season of pre-cold. Autumn is one of Baekhyun favourite season because it was the season he felt the most melodic. It was the season where he can see so many couple in action or lovely new songs played where he could get his ideas for his story.

 

However, since Baekhyun was writing his own love story, such inspiration didn’t work for his story. And thus, he was now, sat by his usual seat, stared at the laptop of his, thinking what he should write. He gave a rather loud sigh.

 

“That’s a loud one.”

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes. He then gave a smile. “I’m stuck.” he watched Minseok took his empty cup of coffee and placed with a new one. Thinking back, he remembered their little fight. It wasn’t really a fight but it was more the older giving advise and him being frustrated over it. However he think he felt a little rude somehow, so he apologized. The older was confused as expected but forgiven him so.

 

Minseok chuckled. “Well, I can’t help you with that.” he then asked, “But Baek, are you sure you should write about her?”

 

Baekhyun gave a long thought. “Hyung, when I first start writing this, maybe I already in the process of giving up.” he said. “So, when you said, I never try, you’re wrong. I did try. It just that, when I see they were fighting, maybe I saw a little hope.” he shook his head. “Silly aren’t I?”

 

Minseok smiled. “I understand. I wouldn’t say anything anymore.” he then put his free hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder and then said, “Whatever you’re gonna do, I’ll support you. I promise that so if you have any trouble, I’ll lend my ear and wouldn’t say anything.”

 

Baekhyun looked up, shocked with the sudden words. “H-hyung,” although he felt touch by it, he didn’t think Minseok would take it serious.

Minseok smiled as he patted Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Don’t mind and good luck.” and off he goes.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t help but to just smile, thankfully, there was someone by side. He didn’t know how to deal with this pathetic love but he really did want to give up. Should he try and confess? If he wanted to give up, maybe he should just try, right? At least he did something. He probably don’t feel regret that much.

 

 

It was one of the days that Baekhyun met with Aera - although they did met everyday - and with Chanyeol. He watched Aera come from far with Chanyeol beside him, clearly giving him unsatisfied look. The title best friend should dissolve because I don’t like to see you too, thank you. He waved and gave the brightest smile ever.

 

As they walked closer, Baekhyun can heard the couple bickering with each other. Although it hurt seeing Aera laughing and being so intimidate with Chanyeol, he thought that maybe it wasn’t hurt like it used to be. Has he immune with it? He laughed it bitterly.

 

“Why do you have to see Baekhyun everyday?” Chanyeol said, letting out his frustration. “It’s been along time since our date. Oh, wait, we never had a whole day date. Never.”

 

Aera then stopped Chanyeol and they stood not far from Baekhyun. “Chanyeol, don’t say like that. I just don’t want Baek to be alone.”

 

“Are you dating me or him? You always see him, but not me.”

 

Aera let out a sigh. “But you are working and so am I. I have a flexible schedule but not you. I have lots of free time but not you.”

 

“So you chose to see Baek?”

 

“Why can’t I?” Aera didn’t understand why are they having such conversation now. “Please Chanyeol, I don’t want to fight with you.”

 

“I don’t want to fight with you either. But I can’t stand knowing that you’re alone with Baek and don’t get it why you have to visit him every day. He perfectly fine by himself.”

 

“Baekhyun is your best friend. Don’t say like that.” Aera frowned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter