one.

T H R E E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one.

 

 

There were many cases when come in love. So many that it was hard to count. It was so many that Baekhyun didn’t think he would get the most common and most pitiful case of all – falling in love with his own best friend and failed miserably. The worst part was that he didn’t even get to do anything. Mainly he blamed for his lack of confident. He wondered if he had a very high confident back then, would the situation would be different?

 

“Aw, Chanyeol, you make Baekhyun uncomfortable. Don’t kiss your girl in front of him like that.” Minseok commented as he put coffees on the table, making Baekhyun gave a small smile.

 

Chanyeol giggled as he put his arm around Aera’s neck like he always did. “Its okay, Baek is a very cool person.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled upon Chanyeol’s statement. Cool? He wanted to laugh out loud. He wanted to curse out loud. He wanted to stop his smiling face. He just wanted to stop his pitiful act but he can’t. He can’t do anything but just watch. Pathetic, was what Baekhyun called himself.

 

“Enough already,” Aera said as she slapped playfully Chanyeol’s stomach. She then bowed slightly her head as she thanked Minseok.

 

Minseok shook his head, seeing the young blood, young love. Considering how old he was, even he was only 2 years different, he had used with heart breaks. “Enjoy, kids.” He said as he then walked away and continued his job.

 

“Oh, Baek,” Chanyeol then said, noticed that Minseok had disappeared from their table. “Are you writing a new novel?” he asked, curious.

 

Aera’s eyes blinked and it shined. “It’s been one year since your last novel, so you will publish a new one?”

 

Baekhyun took a second glance at his white laptop and then nodded his head. “Yeah, I did.”

 

“Whoa, I’m excited!” Aera smiled widely, feeling nothing but excited. “Can’t I know what it is all about?” she asked, cutely, pleading like a puppy would do for food.

 

“Yah,” Chanyeol playfully scold. “You know the policy, no spoiler.”

 

Aera pouted with her fingers played with her glass of Ice Americano. “I’m just asking.”

 

It made Baekhyun remembered. He had started writing since high school. Back then, it was just some short story that would publish in some random magazines. People didn’t really give interest about it and he didn’t really care about it. He loved writing, he just did.

 

One day, just that one day, his perceptive over writing turned completely different. Just because a girl, just because that one girl, his classmate that he hardly ever talked with, told him that she was his fan. And that girl was no other than Yoo Aera.

 

Baekhyun was nothing but shock, obviously. At first he simply thought that Aera was teasing him or trying to joke about his lame writing but she proved him wrong when Aera kept on talked about his written story so well, so detail. He could felt she was sincere. Baekhyun felt suddenly happy. Someone was actually thought his writing was good.

 

Ever since then, Baekhyun didn’t write because it was his hobby but it was his obsession to make Aera happy. He wanted her praise. He sought for her attention. And that obsession of his had turned him to a novelist.

 

“A very classic one,” Baekhyun replied, as he looked at Aera, only.

 

“Baek, you don’t have to tell her. I know it’s against the policy.” Chanyeol said in worried.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. He knew Chanyeol meant good. He knew Chanyeol thought him as his best friend. He knew all of those but he hated Chanyeol. Baekhyun can’t help it to just hate him. If only “It’s okay; I’m not going to tell her.”

 

Aera glared at her boyfriend. “I’m not going to ask Baekhyun to spoil me the summary, you idiot. I’m just asking what his theme this time, like I always did.”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I’m the idiot one. So, what’s the theme?”

 

Baekhyun laughed, He tried to laugh. “A very pathetic love story,” he said.

 

“That seems sad.” Chanyeol commented.

 

Baekhyun sadly chuckled, but he tried not to make it obvious by keeping his poker face. “It is.”

 

 

Two hours were enough time for the three friends to play with each other,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter