Hurt

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Hana's POV) I was dragged to the principle room with Haeryung. Ugh.. this is all her fault! If she didnt throw the paper at me, we will not get punish.. That rich brat is so crazy. She must be losing her mind. " What did you guys do? " The principle said as we stand in front of her " They are fighting in the class when there's no teachers around " The teacher that brought us here said. " Why are you guys fighting? " The principle said. None of both of us answer. " ANSWER ME! " The principle said suddenly in a higher tone. " She do it first! " Me and Haeryung answer at the same time and point at each other. I look at her nad then our eyes met, I glared at her and give her the you-do-it-first look. " Okay, since one of you didnt want to admit. You're going to run around the school field 20 times! " The principle said and give us the punishment card. " NOW! " The principle said again with a higher tone. We go to the changing room first to change our uniform to our sport shirt. After changing, we go straight to the field without saying anything. I make a run first without waiting for her and then suddenly she comes up to me. " It is all your fault! If you didnt throw the paper to me, we wouldnt get punished! " I say still running. " It's your fault! If you didnt steal Jimin from me, we wouldn't get punished! " Haeryung said. I chuckled at her annoyed and glare at her. " What? My fault? Steal Jimin from you? Psh... NEVER! He's my best friend! Why woudl I steal him from you, stupid. " I said and roll my eyes on her. " Stop hanging around him, you clingy girl! " She said. " WHAT DID YOU SAY?! CLINGY GIRL?! " I stop my run. And then she stop too. " Yea, you're so clingy. You ahng around them all the time! It's like you didnt have any other friends. What about Sulli and Yura? Isn't they are your friends too? " She said. " Of course they are! It's just we're not as close as I was to BTS members! " I said. " That's why you're clingy in the first place. If you hangout with Yura and Sulli more often, you wont be so close with BTS members. " Haeryung said and then continue her run. No!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter