LAST CHAPTER (2)

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO " The words that Hana keeps saying over nth times already, she loses count. She keeps walking back and forth worrying about something. " What is wrong with you?! " Her brother, Hoseok said looking at her sister stressing over something as he's eating cookies. " Oppa... " Hana says with pleading eyes. Hoseok raises an eyebrow. " You're a nice brother right? " Hana says. " Tch " Hoseok scoffed. " I always have been a nice brother to you all these time, what's wrong with you? " Hoseok replied. " Err... Jimin kinda ask me out.. " Hana says. " Okk???? There's nothing wrong, why are you worrying so much? It's not like you guys have never gone out together before. " Hoseok stated. Hana rubbed the back of her neck feeling a bit nervous of telling her brother about this thing as she knows that Hoseok is kind of a protective brother. " It's not just a usual hangout, it's a..... date " Hana mumbled the last word but Hoseok still managed to hear it.

" WHAT?! " Hoseok exclaimed choking on the cookies he's eating. " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS? A DATE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! " Hoseok says standing up from his seat. " But oppa... " Hana says still lookin' down. " I knew it would be like this one day and finally the day have come. I didn't even prepared yet. " Hoseok said to himself sighing. " What? Were you saying anything? " Hana asks didnt get what her brother was mumbling about. " Nahh, it's nothing. " Hoseok says smiling. He walks closer to his younger sister and pats his head. " I hope your date goes well. And don't be nervous! You might embarrasing me! " Hoseok glares at his sister while saying the last sentence. Hana looks up at his borther and wrap her arms around his neck and hug him immediately. " Thankyou so much, you're such an understanding brother. I love you Jung Hoseok " Hana said as she hugs him tightly. " You've grown so much Hana, I love you too Jung Hana " Hoseok replied as he hugs his sister bag and smiles sweetly.

*******

Jimin waits in front of Hana's house. He's checking himself for the last time. Whoo~ you can do this Park Jimin! Jimin encourage himself before he rings the doorbell of Hana's house. He never felt this nervous before.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

" Coming! " He can hear Hoseok's voice answering from inside the house. Hearing to Hoseok's voice makes him even more nervous. He doesn't know how to face with Hoseok as he was asking his sister out for a date.

" Hey " A voice startled him making him jumped a bit. He looks up just to see Hoseok standing at the door frame. " Hyung, is Hana here? " Jimin asks. Hoseok can hear a little bit of nervousness in his voice making him chuckle at his bandmate. " Yeah, she'll come down for a while. " Hoseok says. " Ahh.. I'll see.. " Jimin replied awkwardly. He curses himself for being nervous in front if his own hyung. " It's nice to see both of you finally enveloped your feelings together. " Hoseok suddenly said breaking the silenece. " Y-yeah? " Jimin said didn't get what Hoseok was saying. " You must be thinking about what I've told you before a lot right? Haha " Hoseok said chuckling. Jimin nodded and laughs a bit too. " So you're sure about your feelings now? " Hoseok asks again. Jimin smiled thiking about how he can fall for Hana. " I'm more than sure. " Jimin said smiling.

" Jimin " A voice calling for Jimin makin the two turn to look at the person. " Hana " Jimin said softly. Hana walks closer to Jimin. The two facing Hoseok. " We'll be going first okay, oppa? " Hana said taking Jimin's hands in hers. Jimin give Hana a look and Hana reply him off with a sweet smile. Jimin smiles back and interwined their fingers together. Hoseok noticed it and smiled to himself. " Please take care of my sister, Jimin-ah " Hoseok says. " Don't worry hyung " Jimin said smiling. " You " Hoseok points to Hana. " Remember what I said just now " Hana chuckled and nodded. " Arasso, oppa! " Hana said giving him a salute before they walk off.

" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter