Detention Class

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Hana's POV) " PARK JIMIN! " I yell Jimin's name as he drag me to a place. " Yah what's wrong with you?! The bell rang already! I need to go to class " I exclaimed. " I heard you kissed Taehyung, didn't you? " He ask me suddenly with a serious facial expression. " Well.. about that- " " I thought I was the only one who have kissed you.. " He suddenly pouted. " Are you jealous?! Awww I know you liked me~ " I said as I pinch his cheeks. " Pshh.. never in a million years " He said as he take off my hands of his face. " Park Jimin! Jung Hana! " Suddenly a voice somes out calling for our names. We both turn to look who is it and it turns out to be Mr. Jo. " What are you guys still doing here? Why are you guys haven't gone to classes yet? " Mr. Jo eclaimed. Both me and Jimin just turn our head down. " You guys are not allowed to go home early today! Get to the library for the detention class " Mr. Jo said before he leaves us. I look up at Jimin and glare at him. " You're at fault! " I said.He just roll his eyes on me in response and walk to the library leaving me behind. ~~~ (Jimin's POV) I was in the library alone with Hana. It's almost half an hour after the school ends. Suddenly, I can feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and saw Hoseok's hyung's name on it and pick the call up immediately. " Yea, Hoseok hyung? What's up? " I said. " Where are you and Hana? Taehyung said you didn't come to classes, I also ask Hana's classmates and they also said Hana didnt go to class. Did you guys skip classes?! "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter