LAST CHAPTER (1)

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ringg....Ring....Ring....

 

." Arghh " Jimin groans out of frustration as he hears the sound of his alarm clock ringing. He turns off the alarm clock and gets up right away. " Have the others woken up? " Jimin asks himself as he rubs his eyes. And then he went to the shower quickly to wash himself up and change into school uniform as it is monday. 

 

__________

Jimin went downstairs right away after he finishes changing. 

" Oh! You've woken up? " Jin hyung greets him happily with a bright smile. Jimin smiles back. " Come here let's have a breakfast with us! " Namjoon said. Jimin nodded and take a seat quickly. While he was picking food his eyes met Hana's. They stare at each other for a while and turn to look at the other side immediately. What is wrong with her seriously? Jimin thought to himself as he watch Hana's flustered face.

Tch.. He acts like he did nothing wrong last night. He might've forgotten about it. Hmph, what a forgetful guy Hana thought to himself while making a look. But she felt her cheeks are hot as he recalled the moments last night. Hana held her hand on both side of her cheeks. " Yah, what is wrong with you " Hana turns back to reality as her brother notice at what she's doing. Hana just smiles and shakes her head in reply. Ugh what is wrong with me?! Hana thought to herself again.

____________

 

All of them walk together to school. Omce the Bangtan members stepped into the school building, girls start to stop at what they were doing and stare at them in adore. ' They're so handsome! ' ' OMG I wish they are my boyfriend! ' ' The girls are with them too?! ' 'I'm so envious of them ' ' I want to walk with them too! '  

All of these are the whispers from the girls that they heard as they walk through the hallway. Yes, Bangtan are one of the most popular group in the school. But they are different. They are not the typical type of popular groups who likes to play with girls, being rebels, skippimg classes, etc etc. Even when a girl confess to them, they would always reject them nicely and give them a gift like a keychain or chocolate in return as an apology. That's why most girls in the school never stop liking them even if they have been rejected by the members. 

 

" I cant believe im friends with a popular boygroup  like you guys! " Sulli exclaimed. " Eyy, dont be like that. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter