" Do you like me now? "

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Like I said, I'm not stupid, Jimin. I know you like Hana, you two obviously like each other " The words that slipped out of Hoseok's mouth couldn't stop rininging in Jimin's head ever since that day when he talked to him. It has been a few days after the camp ended. Though the camp was held for a week, it feels like one a few days for Jimin because he couldn't get to enjoy the time since he was in his room resting. But it's not like he's complaining though, he gets to spend those days with Hana. Remembering the days he have spent with Hana, his lips curled up into a small smile to himself.

Do I really like Hana? The question he have been asking himself a lot lately whenever he meets Hana. He is still not sure of himself. He is still confused with his feelings. Sometimes, Hana is iritatting him but sometimes, he feels happy to have Hana beside him. Is that love? Jimin thought to himself. Suddenly, the doorbell of his door rings. His parents is away for a few days since they have works to take care of. " Coming! " Jimin said as forget all of those things about Hana and runs downstairs to open the door.

" Jimin! " s exclaimed as they come in one by one along with Sulli, Yura and Hana right after he opened the door. " How have you been? " Hana asks right after her eyes met Jimin's. " I've been better! " Jimin replied smiling. Hana smiles back. And then Jimin's met Hoseok's wo was standing behind his sister since they came. Jimin bows a bit to him and Hoseok nodded as he walks inside. Jimin never feels awkward around Hoseok before since they were really close, but after the day they talked alone, Jimin started to feels awkward around him.

" So........... " Jungkook said breaking the silence when they all finally gathered at the living room. " What are we doing now? " Yura said looking at the others one by one. All of them shurgged. " Why are you guys here? " Jimin asks suddenly remembered that he didn't even invite them here. " Why? Is it wrong? Should we go back now? " Taehyung said. " What? No no no, it's just, you guys didn't even tell me that you guys are coming " Jimin said raising his eyebrows at the others. " Your parents are away for a few days right? So, we're here to company you! " Yoongi said excitedly and then the others cheers along. Jimin smiles at the sight of their friends being happy. He's so grateful that he has such supporting friends like them, he couldn't ask for more, having them in his life is more than just enough.

" Ok, ok. I'll take some snacks for you guys " Jimin said as he's getting up to take some snacks. " Need help? " A voice suddenly appear as Jimin was taking a few drinks and snacks at the kitchen. Jimin smiles as soon as he hears the voice. " It's okay " Jimin said still not looking at the person. " Why are you like this lately, Jimin-ah? " The person said again as she walks to Jimin closer and stand beside him at the kitchen counter. " Like what? " Jimin said turning to the side finally facing the person, Hana.

" You look like you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter