" I hate you too, idiot "

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Haeryung's POV)

I was walking on the street alone after Bora called me telling me that Jimin are gonna confess to Hana. I was so mad about it! No.. they can't end up together! Jimin is only mine! After a few minutes, I saw Hana and Jimin on the street. Does Jimin already confess? I hope not.. I run to them quickly and shout " OPPA! " They quickly turn and look at me.

" Haeryung.. " Hana said. I just fakely smile at them. " What are you doing here? " Jimin ask me. " What a coincidence we meet here. " I said while walking up to Hana and grabs her hand. " Can I talk to Hana for a moment? " I said and look up at Jimin. " Uh.. okay.. " He replies. I quickly bring Hana to a nearby park.

" What is it? " Hana spoke up. I look up at her glaring her. " Yah Jung Hana are you blind?! " I said as I know Jimin are starting to like her a bit. " Blind? What? " She said still clueless about what I'm saying. " Jung Hana, Jimin oppa is mine, keep that in your mind. Don't play with hsi feelings or anything! You said you're gonna help me but why are you playing with his feelings?! " I scolds her as I folds my arms. " Play with his feelings? what.. " She reply still clueless. " Ugh! Nevermind. Just keep in mind, that JIMIN.OPPA.IS.MINE " I said as I roll my eyes on her and quickly walk away from her.

How dare she seduce Jimin oppa and make him likes her. If she don't like Jimin, just don't play with his feelings! Such an attention seeker!

(Hana's POV)

Play with his feelings? What does she means by that? I thought as the words keep replaying in my mind.

I saw Jimin still stading there waiting for me. I run to him quickly and flicked his forehead to stop him from dazing out of the world. " Aish you.. " He said raising his hands up trying to hit me. I just laughed at him. " Anyway, what is it you want to tell me earlier? " I said. " Uh.. nothing really. It's not that important " He reply me rubbing the back of his neck. " Okay.. " I reply him.

(Jimin's POV)

While Hana have gone with Haeryung for a moment, I take a deep thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter