Chapter 6.

Nightmare..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 years since the day Tiffany fainted in Taeyeon’s arms but Tiffany was still unconscious. The doctor said she’s in coma and she might wouldn’t wake up again but still Taeyeon wait and wait patiently. Taeyeon sit on a  chair beside the bed waiting for the girl to open her eyes. He look horrible. His face was pale and his body is weak. He wanted to cry but his tears already dried. Even when Tiffany’s family or Jessica asked him to go back home and rest, he keep being stubborn. Suddenly, Tiffany open her eyes. She looks around and saw someone sitting beside her bed with his head hanging low. She weakly reached her hand and push the person’s shoulder to wake him up. But the person stay still in his position.

“T-Taeyeon?” She whispered softly. The person finally moved his head up and with heavy eyes and pale face, he look at her. “Tae—“ Tiffany didn’t finish her word when a tears suddenly escape from his eyes. “It’s great to be able to watch you open your eyes again even for the last time.” Taeyeon whisper in a deep husky voice, he slowly close his eyes before his head falls back to the same position from before. “Taeyeon!”

“Now, Tiffany stop moving. I’m going to put some eyeliner for your eyes.” Said a girl in front of her. It’s been years since the day she woke up again and also the day she lost the one she love. ‘I never had a chance to tell him how much I love him.’ She thought. Tiffany had cured but not completely yet. She didn’t saw her TWIN anymore but she saw HIM. Her first love that is Taeyeon. Her eyes getting teary again.

After a few years Taeyeon's dead, Tiffany still saw him around and it makes her crazy. So her father decided to just marry her to his friend’s son. At first, Tiffany gone crazy. She scream and throw things in their house. Saying, “I don’t want to marry him! Why would I marry someone else when I have Taeyeon with me!!”. But, still her father is her father. She have to obey him.

Today is the day she had to marry the man she doesn’t even know how he looked like. ‘I Love You.’ Taeyeon’s voice rang inside her mind. ‘I care about you’ again the voice from the first and the last time Taeyeon hugged her rang inside her mind. ‘I’ve decided!’ She thought before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter