Chapter 3.

Nightmare..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Still in Flashback-

Lunch Time~

Taeyeon was sitting at the cafeteria when suddenly he saw the girl again. The girl is looking  mad. His eyes followed the girl. Unconsciously he stand up and follow the girl. When they were far away from the cafeteria, the girl harshly open a door to an empty classroom before getting in and closing back the door. Taeyeon carefully walked to the classroom and peek through the window into the classroom. Inside, he saw the girl standing in the middle of the class yelling at nobody. “How many time do I need to tell you! Don’t ever come to this school again! If you want to talk to me, you can just meet me outside!” The girl yelled. Taeyeon looked around but saw nobody. The classroom was empty.

“Hey you!!” Suddenly he heard a girl yelled from behind him. He turn around and saw a girl standing not far from him. The girl stomp toward him in anger. Taeyeon looked at the girl with confusion. “You! You better get away from here and don’t even think about telling this to anyone.” Taeyeon was speechless and confused. He stare at the girl for a few minutes before walking away. ‘Jessica. Why is she so mad at me? What did I do?’ Taeyeon thought when he remember the name tag on the girl uniform.

It has been a few weeks since Taeyeon moved into that school. Even though Jessica had warn him to NOT get near the girl, Taeyeon had always secretly follow the girl and watched the girl talking alone. He wanted to get near the girl but w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter