Chapter 4.

Nightmare..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘what is it with her? Talking nice all of sudden.’ Taeyeon thought. “Sorry. But I didn’t mean anything bad. I’m just curios that’s all.” Taeyeon explained afraid the girl will misunderstand. “Since you’ve seen a lot that had happen. Let me explain why she’s like that.” Taeyeon’s eyes widen in excitement. “Really? But why?” Jessica smile seeing his reaction. “hmm… Don’t know. Maybe you’re the first who dare to ignore my warning. *cuckle*” Jessica said jokingly receiving an awkward cuckle from the boy. “Actually, Tiffany was having a disease. It started few month ago. She said she meet a person that look just like her and the person claimed to be her long lost twin. At first we, her family and mine thought she was just joking but things got more serious when she started talking alone and even yelling to no one. We took her to a doctor and the doctor said it happen because she had too much pressure and she might gone crazy if we didn’t make her forget about her so-called twin. The doctor said we need to cure her by making her stop thinking about her so-called twin. We tried many ways but failed. Even when I’m with her she acted like I didn’t even exist. Her family already gave up and let her be if her fate was like that but I don’t want to give up. At least not yet. I wanted to see my best friend I used to know again. So in short I want you to be close to her and make her stop thinking about her so-called twin. Will you?” Jessica explained.

“ahhh.. I guess I will. But I won’t guarantee anything. Okay?” Jessica smiled. “Thank you Taeyeon.”

“Hey! Hey, wait!” Tiffany was walking in the hallway when she heard someone calling from behind. She stop and turn around. “Hey, you’re Tiffany right?” Said a boy while jogging toward her. “Yes. Why?” She asked as the boy now is standing in front of her. “Hi. I’m Taeyeon, the new student in your class.” He smiled. “Hi. Yeah, I know. So?”

“Uhmm… Nothing. You’re going back to class right?” Taeyeon asked receiving a nod from the girl. “Can I walk with you?” He asked again with hope. “uhmm… Yes.” Tiffany hesitantly answered. “So… uhm.. Actually, I don’t really know this school yet. Is it ok with you if I asked you to take me around the school, if you’re free?” Taeyeon asked as they were walking ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter