Chapter 5.

Nightmare..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Because…. I don’t know. Maybe because she have feelings for you and because you actually have feelings for her?” Jessica said with an awkward smile. “I have what?” Taeyeon again showed his are-you-serious? expression. “hehe… Whatever is you still need to clear things out with her. Okay?” Jessica said getting up and leave him.

That Afternoon~ (on their way back from school)

“Hey, Tiff. Wanna go to the Pink Bakery Café again?” Asked Taeyeon again as he catch up with the girl who was walking alone on a street. “No. I’m busy.” Tiffany said quicken her steps leaving Taeyeon behind. “Hey, Tiff. You seems to be avoiding me lately. Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?” Taeyeon asked also quicken his steps following Tiffany right behind her. “What? N-No. I’m not avoiding you. I-I’m just busy today.” She stuttered. “If you’re really not avoiding me, then lets go hang out at the café tomorrow.” Tiffany don’t know what to say anymore. “O-Ok then.” She  stop walking and hesitantly agreed. “Great! Then, see you tomorrow. Bye~” Taeyeon said before running away leaving Tiffany walking alone.

“I told you to avoid him. Didn’t i?” Tiffany was shocked when she saw a figure leaning her back to the wall not far from her. “I-I’m sorry. I tried but he keep pushing me to talk with him. I-I promise tomorrow is the last time.” Tiffany stuttered as she speak with the figure. “*scoff* Last time? Why? Why do you need a last time?” Tiffany was afraid of the unknown figure’s cold voice. She don’t know how to answer so she keep her head down. “What? Cat got your tongue? Oh wait. Don’t tell me you’ve fallen in love with him. Did you?!” The unknown figure said right in front of her face spitting some saliva to the scared girl face. “N-No. I didn’t.”

“Great then if you said so but still I don’t want you to meet him tomorrow. If you meet him, you’re gonna die in the most painful way. Do you understand?!” Tiffany quickly nodded her head. “B-But, why are you doing this to me? What have I done wrong?” Tiffany asked wanting to know the reason. “*scoff* You wanna know why?!” Tiffany was startled. She took a step back with her head hanging low.

“All of this happen because of a reason and the rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter