Chapter 1.

Nightmare..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl in a wedding dress run and run as fast as she can while tears streaming down from her eyes ruining her make-up. She didn’t even stop running when she bump into other people who was walking on that street. She keep running until suddenly her ankle got twisted because she was wearing a high heels. “ah!” She scream feeling the pain. She limped her way to sit beside the street and take off her red high heels. She keep groaning while massaging her ankle. ‘Taeyeon.’ Her lover’s name suddenly run through her mind. She get up and started limping as fast as she can, ignoring the pain. ‘By hook or by crook, i have to go back home’. That’s what she thought.

As she reach her house, she quickly limped into the house. She walk towards her bedroom and push the door open. “*gasp!* Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” She called while searching for her lover high and low as soon as she saw the bed was empty. “Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” Her tears started to flow again. She was having a mixed feeling. She was scared, afraid, worried, confused etc. Her twisted ankle started to feel hurt. She couldn’t fight the pain anymore and break down crying in the middle of the living room.

“Tiffany?” Suddenly a soft voice was heard coming from the front door. Tiffany slowly looked up, desperately hoping the voice is from the one she had been searching for. “Taeyeon.” She call with tired voice. Taeyeon was shocked seeing his girlfriend’s  condition. What make him more shocked is that she wasn’t suppose to be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter