Chapter 8

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

 

 

  Crickets chirped around us, filling the night air with their song. Sooyoung was beside me, and my head rested on his shoulders. His hands was on my stomach, rubbing my belly in slow, steady circles. We were lying on a flannel blanket in the middle of Sooyoung's backyard, watching the sunset and talking about tomorrows. It was the second week of August, in the air was thick and hot as ever. Fireflies lit up the dusk air.

 

  'Just five and a half months until we get to meet Little Peanut,' He said, lifting up my shirt to reveal my now visible belly. Looking at me, some people probably wouldn't think I was pregnant. I looked more like I was just overweight now, especially when I wore a loose shirt.

 

  I was eighteen weeks along now. and tomorrow morning, we were finding out our baby's gender. 

 

' And tomorrow,' I said. 'We get to find out if Little Peanut is going to be a Girl or Boy.'

 

' Or two Little Peanuts,' Sooyoung said with a smile. He gently kissed the top of my bump. 

 

 Twins? The thought had never occurred to me. Sure, two babies would be cute. . .but could we really handle that? I wasn't even sure we could handle one baby yet. What were even the chances of having twins? I felt so unprepared.

 

 

  The next morning, Sooyoung arrived right on time to pick me up for my ob/gyn appointment. We sat in the waiting room and then in the ultrasound lab for what felt like eternity before our ultrasound tech came in. I was lying on a table and Sooyoung was sitting on a stool beside me, his hand wrapped around mine. The tech raised my shirt, a loose-fitting lace blouse I'd gotten from a maternity store. As much as I hated it, about half of what I wore now came from maternity clothes. The other half was giant T-shirts I stole from Sooyoung and Jungsu.

 

 The tech smeared green ultrasound go over my stomach.

 

'Alright,you two,' she said as she her machine. 'Ready to find out what kind of baby you'll be having?' I looked up at Sooyoung and smiled, admiring his chiseled figured. The last nine weeks with him had been better than i could have imagined. He took care of me through all my symptoms, would go out of his way to cater even my weirdest cravings, and hold me even when my mood swings were raging. He had supported me through everything, and I was really falling for him all over again.

 

'Ready,' he said as he squeezed my hand. The tech placed what was called ' transducer probe  ' on my stomach. I watched with a joy as my little baby --Our little baby-- appeared on the screen, happily his/her thumb. (wut?:)

 

Instantly, my eyes welled with tears, and I knew this wasn't another hormone issue. I had never loved something so much, and I could only see it.

 

'It looks like you have a healthy baby,' the tech said with a smile. 'Congrats'

 

I watched on the monitor as the baby kicked.

 

'Can you feel that?' Sooyoung asked, sounding awestruck.

 

'Yep,' I said with a smile. I placed Sooyoung's hand on my belly and tapped the spot beside his hand. We watched on the screen and felt with our hands as the baby kicked.

 

'Wow,' Sooyoung whispered under his breath. I looked up at him and saw tears b in his eyes. I leaned up a bit and gently kissed his cheek.

 

 'So are we ready to know the baby's gender?' the tech asked with a smile.

 

'Ready,' we both said together with a smile.

 

The tech was silent for a moment as she moved the proved over my belly and stared at the screen.

 

'Congrats,' she said. 'It looks like you're expecting a healthy baby boy. '

 

A boy. A healthy, bouncing, beautiful baby boy that we were going to love. I could see it already-- me teaching him how to respect girls and be a gentleman and Sooyoung throwing a ball with him in the front yard. I saw a blue nursery with stuffed 'Giraffes ^^ and Panda bears. A baby boy. I wasn't sure I'd ever been so happy. Suddenly, five and a half months seemed too far away. 

 

We were having a boy <3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anyeong! update again..yay! 

They're having a Bouncing Baby boy sooooonnn Yehey! 

 

We were going to have a Baby Sphere (lol)We're going to be Uncle and Auntie

 

/le tears/YourStupidAuthor is crying like a river huhuh (joke lang!) OA ko noh?Happy lang...ehehe

PH-SPHERES hahaha 

 

I guess we should have a Nick Name for our New Parents! 

Choose!?

 

For Sooyoung:Tatay?(the fudge) Daddy-yo? Daddy Long legs? Appa choi? Pappi? Poppa? Pop?Popop?Daddy G-raf? Daddy dog dog?arf.. Stopid me..

 

For Jessica: Nanay?(jessica:wtf) Mommy-yo? Mom? Umma jung? Mimzy? Mimmy?(like this Lol)Mumsy? Mamacita?ayaya!(JK) Momma? Mummy?Mothership?The creator?Birthgiver?(ahahaha).. 

 

Thank you so much Spheres and Silent readers out there! (Kaway2)share what's on your mind!(FB) hahahahah.....SARANGHEYO?

MAHAL KO KAYO *wave like DARAof2NE1*  Bye Happy Reading...