Chapter 4

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

Sica's POV

 

 Before I could react, Yuri was standing in front of me, holding the Pregnancy Test. And for some reason, All my stupid brain could come up with was the fact that i peed on that stick and Yuri was holding it in hands.

 

' A Pregnancy Test. ' I mumbled, playing with a loose string on my blanket.

 

' Yours? ' I nodded miserably, tears streaming down my face in heartbroken silence. Here I was, about to loose the best thing i'd ever had.

 

' But Jessica.. ' his voice broke, and i waited in silence to hear the rest of his statement. I already knew what he was going to say. The thing that killed me in the most was that he didn't sound angry--he just sounded a little confused, and extremely patient.

 

' But Jessica.. ' he tried again. He knelt beside me and put one hand on my cheek. I saw a tear slip down his cheek.

 

   (T_T)

 

' Jessica, we haven't.. '

 

' I know. ' I said, moving my face to where he couldn't touch it and allowing my tears to come faster.

 

' Then whose baby is it? ' he asked softly, Pain was beginning to register in his voice.

 

A knot formed in my throat and suddenly, My tongue turned to rubber, I couldn't speak.

 

' Sooyoung's ' I finally choked, I burried my face in my hands and let the tears rush down faster. It was finally time to face the truth. I was pregnant with My Ex.boyfriend's Baby. 

 

(LOL too much drama? )

 

' But how couldn't be Sooyoung's ' Steph voice broke into the conversation. I started having forgetten she was there. I sat up a bit and turned around to see her standing in the doorway.

 

' You two broke up more than 10 months ago. ' she continued.

 

I sighed and put my face back in my hands. Did i really have to spell it out? You made this mess Jessica,the least you can do is explain it.

 

' I-I went to his house a couple of weeks ago. ' I started shakily. ' to work on a project for a biology class. '

 

' You told me about that. ' Yuri replied slowly.

 

' Once we get there, I saw we were alone. I thought maybe i should leave, but he said we should work anyway. '

 

I took a deep breath and waited for someone to say something. All around me there was nothing but silence, so i went on.

 

' H-he started telling me all these things about how gorgeous i was and how much he missed me, then one thing led to another an-and-- ' I broke off sobs racking my body.

 

'And?'The single word came out of Yuri's mouth low and slow. He expected me to come right out and say it.

 

' And we slept together,'  I said, After that, when no one said anything everything came out in a rush. ' It was just one time Yuri! I didn't mean anything by it! I love you more than anything in the world, and sooyoung is completely dead to me and you know that! you know it! I'm so sorry! Please, you don't know how sorry i am.'

 

' Jess, I don't know what i know anymore. You cheated on me! '

 

' I love you more than anything. ' I said through tears. ' I need you by my side when i have this baby.  I love you and you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me, Please'

 

There was a long and dead silent pause. the only sound in the entire house was clock tickling all the way in my parent's bedroom at the back of the house.

 

' Maybe you should tell Sooyoung that. We're done.'

 

' Yuri, please' I begged. ' I'm so sorry ' I had never felt so guilty or sick in my entire life. I was an idiot.  ' Sooyoung didn't love me, and I knew that, but I slept with him anyway, because..because.. The truth was even I didn't know why i had done, what i had done. All i knew was that i had never felt as bad about anything in my entire life as i did right then. '

 

Yuri only raised his eyebrows and pursued his lips in response.

 

' Haven't you ever made mistake? I choked through tears.

 

' Sure, jessica. I've made mistakes. Forgetting to take out the trash after i said i would or not studying for bigtest -- THOSE are mistakes.  But this? I don't ever know what to call this. '

 

 'Yuri' It was the only word i could squeak out. It was the only word that mattered.

 

'Goodbye, Jessica..'

 

I watched in horrified silence as the love of my life his heels and walked out the door without looking back once.

 

****

 

' Please, pick up.'  I whispered as i dialed Yuri's number for the third time, the phone rang once and went to voicemail. Great :3

 

It has been two weeks since i found out i was pregnant, and yuri hadn't said a word to me since. When i saw him at school, he gave me the cold shoulder. If i called, he never answered. When i texted him, he never bothered to reply. - Ofcourse, i didn't blame him for hating me. I was a cheating , no two ways about it. No matter how many times i told myself it didn't count because i felt nothing for sooyoung, i didn't believe it. Cheating was cheating and I hated my self for it.

 

So far, no one at school knew i was pregnant, including sooyoung. with only one month until graduation, I was praying that highschool would be over before anyone found out. Thankfully Steph and Yuri had both kept my secret, and for that I was grateful.

 

I sighed and rolled over onto my back, staring up at the ceiling fan above my bed. My morning sickness was still rough, but i had manage to keep from puking at school. I hadn't gained any weight ( except for bloating), no one seemed to think any different on me. But for me, everything had change, since i was little girl, i had dreaming of going to college to become a vet. And in the fall, everyone i knew was going off to college to have the best four years of my life. And me? I was going to be sitting at home, Feeding a baby.

 

I had always wanted kids, but right now? Not so much. My moping was interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door.

 

' Come in.' I called, I rolled over onto my stomach to look at the door, and I saw my Stepdad, Jungsu (leeteuk ^^.) , come in.

 

 

Jungsu had entered my life when i was seven years old, two years after my parent's divorce. He was always good to me and to my mom, He was one of the most influential people in my life.

 

' Hey, Jessica.'  he said with a soft smile, sitting beside me on the bed. 'We need to talk. '

 

Oh no. He knows.

 

' Your Biology teacher, Mrs.kang, called today. Your grades in her class have been...slipping, to say the least. '

 

I sighed, i had failed both of the last two tests she'd given us.

 

' Your mother and i expect more than that from you, and you know it,' He went on. ' And if you want to get into vet school, you certainly can't be failing biology in highschool.'

 

' I know. ' i mumbled. ' I'm sorry '

 

' Don't be sorry. We both know you can do much better than that, and Vet schools aren't going to look at you if you don't  have high grades in biology.'

 

I bit my lip as i thought of Vet School. Ofcourse, i could never go now. A tear slipped down my cheeks.

 

' Don't cry jessie..' Jungsu said. ' It was going to be okay, I promise. We'll just work little harder until graduation. Alright?'

 

No matter how had i tried to keep them in, the tears kept coming.

 

' Oh, Honey. What's the matter? '

 

' I'm not going to Vet school, jungsu.' I said miserably. ' I can't even go to college. '

 

' What? Why not? '

 

And that's when i told him. I told him everything---how i was pregnant, how we found out two weeks ago, I was probably about a month along, and I was terrified. I even told him that the baby was sooyoung's and yuri had broken up with me.

 

He was silent for a long time after i told him.

 

' I wish you'd come to us. ' He said. ' I can't lie and say that i'm not disappointed in you. I though--I know we taught you better than this. '

 

' You did ' I mumbled. ' And I'm so sorry. ' I kept crying, no matter how many times i mentally told myself to quit being a such a baby. 

 

' Come on now. ' Jungsu said, opening his arms to me. I fell into his hug and let him rock me as i stained his sweater with my tears.

 

' I'm so lucky to have you as a stepdad, ' I said.

 

' Can i tell you something? ' he asked, I nodded.

 

 

' When i started to fall in love with your mom, I got nervous. Really nervous. I knew i wanted to marry her, but i knew she also had a seven year-old daughter. I didn't have any kids, and i knew nothing about raising a child. The first time i met you, I was scared senseless.What if you hated me? I wasn't sure. I was ready for pre-made family. I mean, coming into the middle of your life like that--but i married your mom anyway, and instead of just a beautiful wife, i got a beautiful stepdaughter in the package. I love you like my own, Yes. You know that. Sometimes I'm still a little nervous around you, Ten years later. That part of it doesn't go away. But when you get a kid, no matter how prepared you are---things just kind of work themselve out, you know? You find a way to make it work. Yeah, it gets hard. I'll admit it and i didn't even have to change your diapers. But it's always worth it. So don't be nervous, Jess. Yes, you'll have to put off college for a while. But me personally? I'd trade any opportunity to be here and raised you.' 

 

I hugged Jungsu even tighter.

 

' Thanks, Jungsu.' I said ' I fell a million times better. '

 

'Don't feel to good yet,' He replied with a chuckle. ' You still have to tell your mom. '

 

****************************************************************

 

Hello My Adorable Spheres! ^^.  Update!! 

 

I'm Sorry for hurting Yuri here... Please spare my LIFE t_t

I want to see SICA AND SOO.. 

 

 I know YOU would be like this.. (t-t)

 

What can you say about this? Are you mad at sica for cheating to her BELOVED Yuri?

 

Sica is lucky to have a stepfather like JungSu..kekeke i love SJ <3

 

Sooyoung will appear on my next update..kyaaa! Maybe Tomorrow? :3 LoL 

Are you excited? Me, i'm nervous..hehe wanna know why? secret! :p

 

Will sica-chu gonna tell sooyoung that she is pregnant with their baby? What do you think sooyoung's reaction if he find out? 

 (sorry to my Sooglish ^^)

 

* Why our adorable couple is underrated? My heart broke in pieces huhu.. 

In my FB Accnt. I'm one of the member of group : soosica (SoosicspheresPH) want to know how many we are? whose Filipino here?raised your feet! ^^

 

We only have 255 member, spheres? T_T

Yulsic : 5k t

Taengsic : 3k t

Yoonsic : 1k t

It's not that..urgh! I know i'm pabo 4 being like this but can't help it. so pissed... sorry for being emotional.

 

I LOVE OUR ADORABLE SHIP SO SO MUCH, THEY ARE MY FIRST OTP, NEXT IS TAENY. I'M LOCKSMITH TOO ^^ KAWAY KAWAY JAN LS..

 

EVEN THOUGH OUR SHIP IS NOT POPULAR AS YULSIC , I KNOW IN OUR HEART,MIND,EYES, MOUTH, BLOOD, LIVER AND KIDNEY THEY'RE MORE REAL THAN REAL! 

 

Mianhe.. Mianhe spheres.. please continued to support and love our SOOSIC couple.. ilovethemsomuch and spheres! :*

 

Happy reading MY LITTLE PEANUT(?) keke.. you will know someday why little peanut.. ^^

Pls.comment! Thank u so much!!!!!!!