Chapter 7

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

Hi Spheres? Are you mad at me?(or Soo?) keke..*wink*

 

Well,this is the continuation of Chapter 6, I purposedly cut the story, (evil author right? ) ehehe Mianhee~ Peace be with you.. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Continuation of Chapter 6:) :

 

 

Sica's POV

 

 

 

I dont know how long i had been standing there in the rain. Shaking and Angry, when i heard my name being called from behind me. I turned around. It was Sooyoung, standing right in front of me.

 

 

 

'Sica?'

 

 

 

I looked down at the rain splattered walk way that lead up to his house.Then slowly i let my eyes trail him. He was soaked to the bone, as I'm sure I was. How long had he been out here?

 

 

 

'Sica? what are you doing here?'

 

 

 

I swallowed nervously. My teeth were chattering.

 

 

 

'The result are back' I said solemnly. ' The baby is definitely yours.'

 

 

 

Sooyoung's eyes widened, He nodded slowly.

 

 

 

 

' I just wanted you to know that, okay? I don't expect you to 'Pay' for it. alright? I just want you to be present in this baby's life Sooyoung! We both made a mistake, okay and we both need to pay somewhat of the price. This baby is half of you. I just don't want it to grow up not knowing it's daddy. And I just think----'

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung cut me off. But not with words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung cut me off by kissing me on the lips.

 

 

 

 

I felt myself melt into Sooyoung's kiss. He raised a wet hand and let it run down my rain-and-tear soaked face, pushing a mess of soppy bangs away from my face, and brushing them behind my ears as we continued to kiss. Cold raindrops were pelting my body, but i felt safe and warm in Sooyoung's grip. Kissing him felt so good and familiar, like a huge part of me had been missing for the last year.

 

 

 

'Come inside' he said in my ear ' And we'll get you dried off' I followed Sooyoung inside his house up his stairs, and into his room. 

 

 

 

 

'My parent's aren't home.' he said as he opened the bedroom door, I followed him in, feeling a little nervous. The last time i was here, I got knocked up. :D

 

 

 

'Go ahead and sitdown ' he said gesturing toward his bed. I must have looked pretty nervous, because he rolled his eyes and laughed.

 

 

 

'Chill out,' He said with a chuckle ' You're just sitting here while i find you something dry to wear.'

 

 

 

I sat on Sooyoung's bed, still feeling tense. I tried to distract myself by running my eyes over the poster for rock bands he kept on his walls. Even thought i'd seen them a million times when we were dating, I still found myself entertained by them. Sooyoung ducked inside his closet to find me a change of clothes. He emerged a few minutes later holding an oversized T-shirt with the logo of the band kiss on the front.

 

 

 

He motioned to me to change in the closet. I took the shirt, went into the closet, and changed. Thankfully, the shirt went down well pass the middle of my thighs, so i didn't have to worry about finding a pair of pants. I emerged from the closet, feeling much drier but still feeling cold.

 

 

 

'Come here'Sooyoung said. he was lying on top of his bed, wrapped in a blanket.

 

 

 

'Sooyoung, i don't know if---'

 

 

 

'I could only find one blanket,' He said with a wink.

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes. I was cold and I did need to talk to him. This looked it was going to be the only way. I hesitantly climbed into the bed and let Sooyoung wrap the  blanket (And his arms) around me. I tried to ignore how good he smelled, how strong his arms were,a nd how all this felt so...right. He pulled me close, and i had no choice but to fold into him, feeling his body to mine. Again, I fought how strongly I felt. 

 

 

 

 

'I don't get it,' I said 'This morning, you seemed so...against me and having this baby and now here we are........'

 

 

 

'Cuddling?'

 

 

 

'Yeah,Cuddling..'

 

 

 

'Well,Sica.. We are COLD, you know.' Even though, I had my back to him, I could hear the cheeky grin in his voice.

 

 

 

I waited for him to answer my statement.

 

 

 

'I guess, I've been treating you the way i have because I wasn't ready' He finally said.

 

 

'To be a Dad?'

 

 

 

'Well, Yeah.. But I also wasn't ready for you,'

 

 

'What do you mean?'

 

 

'I mean, when you pulled me aside at graduation, I'd been hoping you'd want to talk about us.. I mean, I knew you and that Yuri guy had broken up, so I thought maybe you wanted to give us a second chance,'

 

 

There was silence. All i could think about was how much i wished he'd pull me closer again.

 

 

'And, then you told me I was going to be a Father, and come on, I was scared senseless. But that wasn't even the scariest part. I had to come to terms with the fact that I was still a little in love with you.'

 

 

 

 

'And let's face it Sica--you're a force of nature. Even if we didn't get back together, Just being around you. I was terrified. So i shut you and this baby and everything else out. And I'm Really Sorry..'

 

 

 

There was another long pause as i rolled onto my other side, so I was face-to-face with Sooyoung. Our nose were pressed together, and I could feel his breath on my face, warm and sweet. He let a single finger slide down the side of my body and back up. The Feeling was Driving me Crazy.

 

 

 

'But the scariest part of all is gone right now.' He whispered with a small smile.

 

 

'What is that? I replied in equally low voice.

 

 

 

 

'Because I'm realizing that I STILL LOVE YOU..'

 

 

 

I didn't say anything at first.

 

 

 

'I love you Jessica Jung' He said, as he crashed his lips into mine and we kissed passionately.

 

 

 

 

'I love you too,' I mumbled in response. As soon as i said it, my stomach dropped in terror. Did i really love Sooyoung? The very though of it terrified me..

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

How about Now? Do you really want to kill Sooyoungie?

Please comment! Thankchuuuu My spheres ^^