Marry who??

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

Short Update! keke.... she looks creepy here hmm smell fishy?(soo): haha /smirk/  (jessica): you will know when you finish reading this chapter /flip hair/ happy reading **. thank u so much... please comment hahaha 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

       

 

The next few days were mix of joy and sadness. Christmas was my favorite time of year,but more than anything, I wanted to spend it with Sooyoung. Steph came home, and we spent what she called "Christmas Eve Eve", or the night of December 23rd together, and she painted my belly like a wreath and took of it while promising me that I was the cutest pregnant person of all time.

 

 

 

 

Christmas Eve was a night of traditions for Mom,Jungsu, and I. First, we sang Christmas carols and sipped eggnog. Then, we all cuddled up under one blanket that we only used on Christmas Eve and each of us opened one present from under the Christmas tree. Jungsu had already gone, and opened up a tie that Mom and I picked out for him. Mom had opened a pair earrings. Now, it was my turn. Before I could pick my present, Jungsu scooped one up and handed it to me. I took a look at the tag. It read "From Santa". Very funny.

 

 

 

I tore a red paper off the box and opened it up. Inside sat another, smaller box covered in blue velvet.

 

 

 

"A necklace?" I asked Jungsu.

 

 

 

"Open it," he replied with a twinkle in his eye like the jolly old Elf himself.

 

 

 

I pulled the velvet box out and opened it. I stared at the contents for a moment in disbelief. It was completely empty.

 

 

 

"Is it supposed to be empty?" I asked slowly, trying not to seem rude. As if I had said the magic word, the doorbell rang.

 

 

 

"That must be Santa coming to sort things out right now," Jungsu said. He stood up and went to get the door.

 

 

 

 

"Mom?" I said, turning to my mother who was still under the blanket with me. "You know I stopped believing in Santa when I was like eight, right?"

 

 

 

"Well maybe he's here for the baby, not you, honey." Mom quipped. Um..........

 

 

 

"Jessica?" Jungsu called from the door. "Come tell santa about your problem."

 

 

 

I shot my mother a quzzical look, giving her one last chance to tell me why they were hiring what would probably be a sweaty guy in a dirty Santa suit for a baby who wasn't even born yet. Mom just flashed me a Mona Lisa smile in return, giving away absolutely nothing.

 

 

 

I got up from under the blanket and went to the front door. As I expected, a guy in Santa suit stood on the porch, snow falling softly behind him. It looked like something from a Christmas card.

 

 

 

 

"Well hello there Jessica," the santa said in almost creepy voice. "Why don't you come on out here and tell Santa all about your little mix-up?" Nervously, I went out onto the porch with this completely stranger in a white beard. I jumped as Jungsu shut the door behind me.

 

 

 

"Here's the thing, Jess," the santa said. "I think I have what you're looking for in that box right here."

 

 

 

 

I watched in awe as the Santa pulled off his beard and hat, revealing the love of my life. Sooyoung was home.

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung!" I squealed, my heart feeling lighter than air. Before I could jump into his arms and kiss him all over like I'd wanted to for months, something happened.

 

 

 

"Jessica want to hear a joke?"

 

 

 

"Huh?Sure..."I said with a confuse look.

 

 

 

 

"Knock, knock," he said.

 

 

 

 

"Who's there?"

 

 

 

 

"Marry"

 

 

 

 

"Marry who?"

 

 

 

"Marry me?"

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung got down on one Knee.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung pulled a ring out of the pocket of his Santa suit.

 

 

 

 

Was this even real life?

 

 

 

 

"Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

 

 

 

 

I only hesitated for a second.

 

 

 

 

"Yes!" I said. Sooyoung slid the ring on my finger and picked me up into his arms, extra thirty-one pounds and all, and spun me around until I was giggling and dizzy.

 

 

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas, Sica." he said before he kissed me soft and slow.  Our first kiss as fiances.