Chapter 10

I'm Pregnant with my... Ex.Boyfriend Baby!?

 


Previous Conversation of YulSic ^^ lol!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

  'What do you mean? If you're asking to try our relationship again, I can't. I'm with Sooyoung now,' Sica said.

 

 

   'I'm not asking for that,' Yuri said. 'Honestly, I don't know if I can ever forgive you for cheating on me. But you're still a good person Jess, and I want to be here for you and the baby, I want it -- '

 

 

    'Him,' I said, letting Yuri know we knew the gender.

 

    

   'I want him to think of me, maybe as an uncle. I want to be here for you and your son whenever Sooyoung's not.'

 

 

    I sat in silence and thought about that. How would Sooyoung feel about Yuri hanging around when he was gone? But then again, I did need someone who could help me out.

 

 

   'How would you like to be the baby's godfather?' I asked Yuri. 'I know it's early in the pregnancy, and I know I haven't asked Sooyoung yet, but I can make him agree.'

 

 

   Yuri smiled.

 

 

    'I'd love that.' 

 

*****

 

 

     'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jessica, Happy Birthday to you!'

 

 

       Jungsu and Mom carried my cake to me and laid it down in front of me. I gasped as I saw it, a dark chocolate cake with a hard chocolate shell on top. Written in white icing on top of the chocolate were. 

" HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY, JESSICA ". I laughed at how Steph had cut a misshapen hole in that hard chocolate shell and shoved a single blue candle in it that was now lit and glowing.

 

 

    'Now make a wish,' Steph said from where she stood behind me leaning on the back of the chair I sat in.

 

 

   I paused for a moment like I was thinking, but in reality, I already knew what I wanted more than anything else. I closed my eyes and wished as passionately as possible in my heasd before blowing out the candle as hard as I could.

 

 

   'Hallelujah!' Steph cried from behind me as I blew out the candle, madly waving the cake cutter over her head. ' Time for cake! '

 

 

 

    After Jungsu, my mom and Steph all sat down together around my wooden kitchen table, I forgot about all the stuff that had been stressing me out lately. I laughed as Steph devoured not one, but two pieces of cake were the size of our English IV books last semester.

 

 

   After I opened my presents (some make up from Mom, a giant box of english romantic movies from steph, and some classic romantic books from Jungsu because they're my favorite.) Steph  and I went upstair to my room.

 

 

   'So,' she said, flopping down on my bed. Even though my birthday was on a Wednesday, she could be here, because college for her didn't start for another week. ' Have you heard from Sooyoung today?'

 

 

   'Not a word,' I said with a sigh. Sooyoung had been in college for two weeks in L.A now, and I missed him like crazy. He tried to send good morning and goodnight texts, but with the time zone difference, by the time I got to reply he was either in the middle of class or asleep.

 

 

    As if on cue, my phone buzzed. I looked down at my lap and saw a text from Sooyoung. I opened it and read it out loud to Steph.

 

 

   'Happy Birthday, Beautiful. I love and miss you more than words can tell. Have a great one, I miss you so much. Skype me in an hour ago so I can tell it to your gorgeous face?'

 

 

 

 I felt my heart soar at the thought of getting to see my love face-to-face for the first time in two weeks.

 

 

 

   'That would be the best birthday gift I could possibly get <3.' I replied.

 

 

 

  '7:00. Skype Date.' He replied almost instantly.

 

 

 

   'You mean 10:00 here, silly :) ' I teased.

 

 

    

   'Tomato tomato. See you then. I can't wait (: '

 

 

 

   I relayed to information to Steph, who squealed and clapped her hands.

 

 

 

  'While we wait,' she said, traipsing over to a birthday present on my floor, the bag of romantic movies she had given me. ' Let's watch this, '

She wipped out ' I Do(but i don't) ' She popped the movie in my TV and sat beside me, both of us cross-legged and eager.

 

 

****

 

 

   I woke up to Steph shaking me. The movie was over.

 

 

  'Did I miss Sooyoung's call?' I felt crushed as I realized I must have slept through our Skype date. 'I miss it didn't I? Dang it! Now I feel bad. Poor Sooyoung. It's just i've been so tired lately, I'm sleeping for two now you know. I guess it's the pregnancy. Did I snore? I did, didn't I? I just.....' I trailed off. I had really gotten into the habit of rambling lately. I blamed it on the pregnancy, like I did everything else.

 

 

 

  Steph sighed, looking uncomfortable.

 

 

 

  'You didn't miss Sooyoung.......' she said slowly after a minute.

 

 

  'Oh. So I didn't sleep as long as I thought. '

 

 

 

Steph looked down at the bed awkwardly and shook her hand.

 

 

  'He.....he didn't call, Jess. I don't know why. I'm sorry.'

 

 

  It hit me like a rock. He didn't call? But he promised.

 

 

 'He's probably just busy,' Steph said, always trying to make me feel better. ' I'm sure he'll call really soon. '

 

 

 

 I nodded and pretended I agreed.

 

 

  'Yeah. Yeah you're right,' If i told myself he wanted to call, it was true, right?

 

 

  'You know what sounds awesome right now?' Steph asked. 'Cake! Let'get some while we wait for him to call.' 

 

 

   I followed Steph into my kitchen, and watched as she hungrily(which was pretty much her default mood)crammed down two more slices of my divine cake. With her around, we probably wouldn't have a cake much longer.

 

 

 

  After our midnight snack, we went back up to my room. Still no Skype. Just as we were settling Into bed, I heard the sound of Skype ringing on my laptop. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my laptop, eagerly opening it and answering the call without even seing who it was. I waited as the camera focused on the caller.

 

 

 

 

 'Yuri?'

 

 

 

 

 'Yuri?' I said. 'Is that you?'

 

 

 

' Um, yeah.' he mumbled. He was sitting crosslegged on his bed, wearing a grey T-shirt and plain pajama pants. The glasses he wore at night were hanging on the bridge of his nose.

 

 

   I tried to hide my dissapointment at the fact that i had answered to my ex-boyffriend's call instead of my current one.

 

 

  'So what's up?' I asked.

 

 

 

' Umm...nothing,' he said. He hicupped and laughed like he'd made the funniest joke in the world.

 

 

 'Oh my gosh,' Steph whispered in my ear. 'He is SO drunk.'

 

 

I nodded. It was pretty clear Yuri was well beyond tipsy.

 

 

 

'Look Yuri, maybe you should call me back in the morning...,' I said slowly. 'When you're feeling more.....yourself.'

 

 

 

'Alright,' he said with a hiccup. 'Fine. But first thing's first.'

 

 

'What?' I asked.

 

 

 

 

'Sooyoung's Cheating on you.'

 

 

 

And with that, the call ended.

 

 

****

 

      Two days later, and I had hardly slept at all.

 

 

 

      Sooyoung was cheating on me? Is that really what Yuri had skyped to tell me? I'd hoped he would call me back in the morning when was sober, but he hadn't answered my calls.

 

 

      I kept trying to tell myself that Yuri was drunk-- that much was obvious --and the alcohol was doing the talking. But what was that my mom had always warned me of?

 

 

    When you've been drinking, the truth comes out.

 

 

   So for the last two day's I'd been in a state of panic, calling Yuri, then Sooyoung, then Yuri, over and over again.

 

 

  'I'm sorry little man,' I mumbled as I rubbed my now very prominent Week Twenty belly while lying on my bed, trying to find my bizzare craving for thanksgiving chicken with orange jelly on top. ' I know that when I'm tired, you're tired. I just need to call Daddy and make sure things are okay with him alright?'

 

 

  I tried calling Sooyoung's phone again. No answer. I quickly penned a text to Yuri.

 

 

 

 ' We need to talk. Stat. '

 

 

      After that, I called my mom and asked her if we had any chicken or orange jelly in the house, because I felt too exhausted to walk downstairs and ask her myself. Being the awesome mom she was, In less than ten minutes, she was at the foot of my bed with a slice of deli chicken that had been heated in the microwave.

 

 

 

     'No orange jelly,' she said. 'But we have orange juice?' she held up a glass of O.J. 'Good enough?'

 

 

    'Perfect, Mom.' I said, taking the orange juice and drinking it.

 

 

    She sat down beside me and my hair, pushing it away from my face and then running her fingers through it over and over.

 

 

   'Is everything okay, honey?' she asked. 'You seem a little...down.'

 

 

     I shrugged.

 

 

   'I'm okay,' I lied. In reality, I was freaking out. How easy would it be for Sooyoung to cheat on me with any of girls in LA? He was so far away, I'd never know.

 

 

   'Look,' she said. 'I know you're upset that you can't go to college. I get it. But you're going to see how amazing the life of a mommy is. It may not be what you thought you wanted, but everything happens for a reason.'

 

 

    'I know Mom,' I said with a smile. ' And I'm happy about this baby,really, I am.' 

 

 

  'Alright, kid.' she said. ' Im gonna go take a shower. ' she kissed me on the head and left. As she was walking out, my phone rang. Yuri.

 

 

        'Hello?'  I said.

 

 

      'Jess I am So sorry about that,' Yuri immediately said in a rush. ' I was out at a party with some guys, and we were drinking. Before I went to bed I checked my Instagram and I was so drunk I didn't know any better than to not skype you and tell you.' 

 

 

   

     I took a deep breathe and tried to think about what he had just said rationally.

 

 

  

 'Wait.....'  I said slowly, ' Tell me what exactly?'

 

 

 

 

   Yuri sighed heavily into the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 'Do you really wanna know?'

 

 

 

'Yes. I want to know, Yuri.'

 

 

   'On Instagram... there was a picture of Sooyoung with his arm around some blonde girl.'

 

 

 

 

 My heart skipped a beat. And then I could feel it breaking. I didn't have a Instagram. Sooyoung must have known that when he posted that picture of him and his new girl toy.

 

 

 'So?' I said, trying to sound confident when my world felt shattered. 'They could be friends.'

 

 

 

  'She was kissing him on the cheek, Jess. Im so sorry. I didn't want to tell you. God, if i hadn't been so wasted!' He sounded so full of regret, it physically hurt me.

 

 

 

   'No Yuri, you were right to tell me, sober or not. Thanks. I have to go now. Goodbye.' 

 

 

 

  I hung up my phone. I felt myself collapse to the floor as heavy sobs racked my body. I picked up my phone and called Sooyoung one last time. No answer. I left a voicemail.

 

 

 

  'You cheating pig!,' I said, my voice full of anger and pain.  'I know what you posted on Instagram. You have one day to explain yourself, or we're done. You will NEVER see your son unless we have to go to court. I will not expose my baby to a lying,unfaithful idiot like yourself. One day Sooyoung. Or we're Done.' 

 

 

 

 I slapped the phone shut, putting my head between my knees.

 

 

What was I going to do if my son's father, who was supposed to be his role model, was a piece of dirt running with mitresses and who knows what else? I just wanted things to be okay. When i found out i was pregnant, I knew it was going to be hard. But in reality, I had no idea what a struggle it would be.

 

 

       I rolled onto my side, entwinning the carpet in my fingers and crying until tears wouldn't come anymore.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long UPDATE!!  Run for my life... 

 

Here Comes Trouble!! Sooyoung is cheating on Sica-chu? Sooyoung stopid? awww is this Goodbye for SooSic? or Hello! Welcome YulSic!? hahah... lmao

 

Allow myself to introduce.. Actually, I'm Zachary Jung, A LOYAL SOOSICSPHERE SHIPPER AND TAENY /KAWAY LOCKSMITH/. 

 

'EvilHeartless' is my middle name. and I'm Your EvilHeartlessAuthor XD haha what the.. (no one cares) :3 

 

Hello PHSphere's Kamusta naman ang Puso nio? Durog na ba? Joke lamang..  How about my fellow spheres in the other side of world? how's your heart now? I know most of YOU want me to stab right now keke....   <

 

/LE HIDE/ 

 

Curse me, kill me, crucifixion?haha LOL or whatever you want...ehehe just kidding ^^ I love you guys! i really do! and Im sorry for being a mean heartless/evil author.

 

I know some of you is Frustrated about the story it's up to you whether you continue reading this or not,   I'm Sorry for breaking ur hart and being mean to Sica-chu. and Sooyoung a stOpid jerk....

 

Well,  4/5 more Chapter this fic will end. haha Hooray for today. 

 

YulSic? Or SooSic? /le dance/

Thank you ^^ Happy Reading /Evil laugh/ HAHAHA