Chapter 6

You're my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lesson, You woke up and realised that the lesson has already over. Hence, you packed your bag and you walked to your best friend's table..

You:Chingu! Let's go home together! Or should we have dinner at my house? I'm sure my mum won't mind! 

Your best friend:Oh. Mianhae~ I can't make it today. You know...

You:Need to accompany your 'one and only' yeobo again? Why are you guys always sticking together? Don't you guys feel sick and tired?

Your best friend:Of course not! He's my yeobo! How would i feel sick and tired of him~? You won't understand until you have a boyfriend~ 

You:Whatever.. 

At this moment, DongHae walks towards the both of you and he asked you,

DongHae:_______ah~ Let's go home together~ You know i don't like being alone right? Let's go!

You:Why should i?

DongHae:Ah wae~~~ I miss your mum's cooking~ Let's go to your house and have dinner, shall we?

You:Arraseo~ I'll call my mum to ask her to prepare more food. 

So, you called your mum. After it rings for a moment, your mum picked up the phone.

You:Omma! DongHae wants to have dinner with us. Is it okay if you make more dishes?

Your mum:DongHae is coming!?!? Oh, of course i must prepare more dishes. DongHae rarely come to our house and have dinner~

You:Nae~ See you later, mum~

You ended the call and you told DongHae that your mum will prepare more dishes and the both of you starts to make your way to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter